PDA

View Full Version : Dock mode

Air Canada
03-21-2010, 08:16 PM
hi there...

another quick question..
I hope I can discribe this problem well, so that someone can understand...

When your using 3 external monitor outside views, How do you raise up the cockpit envoriment, cause when I'm taxing, it seems so low that your like sitting almost on the belly of the plane and flying it.

I guess some .CFG file need to be modfied... but which one...

thanks..

NigelD
03-24-2010, 07:06 AM
Hi there,
If you are using FS9 or FSX I believe the default keys are Shift + Enter and Shift + Backspace....not sure which one goes up or down. I know exactly what you mean - when I started flying properly and really getting into FS, I crashed a lot as I would lose sight of the runway on short finals. This was because my view was too high. It was not until someone told me what to do to fix it that the mortality rate on my flights began to go down!

If those keys don't work, look in the Views section of your controls and assign some...

Nigel.

Air Canada
03-25-2010, 01:51 AM
Hi there,
If you are using FS9 or FSX I believe the default keys are Shift + Enter and Shift + Backspace....not sure which one goes up or down. I know exactly what you mean - when I started flying properly and really getting into FS, I crashed a lot as I would lose sight of the runway on short finals. This was because my view was too high. It was not until someone told me what to do to fix it that the mortality rate on my flights began to go down!

If those keys don't work, look in the Views section of your controls and assign some...

Nigel.

hello there and thanks for the respond.... yep!!! that did it... thanks for the tip... was beating my head off for so long trying to figure out how to raise the cockpit and here, just 2 keys did the trick.. awesome..