PDA

View Full Version : th2go analog and w7

Mr. Midnight
03-07-2010, 03:28 PM
hello folks i have tried w7 and th2go and it looks great , but the only problem is that my th2go is analog and there are no drivers from matrox that will solve the fsx problem.
with xp pro 64 bit they had software for wide screen viewing in the game with out the stretched look.

w7 runs fsx preetry darn good but i will have to go back to xp pro 64 until i russell up three hundred for a digital th2go.

unless someone can direct me to somewhere that might have drivers for a analog thh2go to work with w764.

has any one gotten it to work with w7

Thanks......Robert

twisted8
03-08-2010, 09:34 AM
have you tried setting WideViewAspect=True in your FSX.cfg file?

sobsidian
03-22-2010, 06:41 PM
I use the th2go with 3 widescreen monitors. Even with th2go, the edges are stretched. This has something to do with the field of vision. FSX was not meant for panoramic views. I believe there is also some limitations by Direct X for this. If you check out the wide screen gaming forumn, you can see some other people with these issues.

ivar hestnes
03-22-2010, 07:32 PM
Robert, I use the analog triplehead2go with win7 64 and fsx.
Are you able to set the resolution on your desktop? And, have you set the resolution in the fsx settings? There should not be any need of matrox drivers. Windows 7 will see the "black box" as a "very wide screen", and update itself.

And do not use the wideviewaspect=true. This is intended for a single wide screen monitor. So this should be set to false.

Btw, what resolutions are you using on your screens?

ivar hestnes
03-22-2010, 07:36 PM
I use the th2go with 3 widescreen monitors. Even with th2go, the edges are stretched. This has something to do with the field of vision. FSX was not meant for panoramic views. I believe there is also some limitations by Direct X for this. If you check out the wide screen gaming forumn, you can see some other people with these issues.

FSX.cfg: Make sure----> wideviewaspect=False
That should correct the issue hopefully

phil.
06-20-2010, 04:20 PM
i have the problem with the views i want to choose, front left, left, front right and right. In FS9 this was no problem. As we do not have this anymore in FSX, can someone help me, telling me haw to realize this.
Phil.

twisted8
06-21-2010, 10:06 PM
i have the problem with the views i want to choose, front left, left, front right and right. In FS9 this was no problem. As we do not have this anymore in FSX, can someone help me, telling me haw to realize this.
Phil.
try shift+num key 7 for front left, if you let go the shift key and then the number key the view should stay on, use 4,7,9 and 6 for the other views you want. hope that helps!

richard hutchinson
08-06-2010, 10:12 AM
Hiya

I am running TH2go analogue on Win 7, but I found out after I had installed it that the analogue version DOES NOt support widescreens. Only the digital version does. My aircraft and views are stretched as well, and no way to cure it.

Hope this answers your query

Rgds
Richard