PDA

View Full Version : Resident Opencockpits Card Expert Needed!!!

blueskydriver
03-01-2010, 07:54 AM
Hey Everyone

Okay, I need a resident expert of Opencockpit Cards. I really need to speak with someone who understands these cards and can relate that to me through an extended phone call... I am thinking about Rob a.k.a. 737NUT (If you still have my number Rob, please call me). Otherwise, if someone else would be willing, I can PM you my telephone or you PM me yours, and then I can call you. Someone in the US would be best.

However, if you're not in the US, maybe we could do a webcam/teamspeak or MSN (some type of internet based communication), if someone would be willing to discuss things with me. Basically, I have many questions that the manauls just don't cover and searching is coming up empty.

I have 1-USB Expansion, 3-Master Cards, 1-USB DC Motors Card, 1 USB Stepper Motor Card, 1 USB Servos Card, 2-Display Cards, 1-USB Axis Card and 1 each Input and Ouput Breakout Cards. So, if you know a lot about these cards. Please let me know if you'd have some time to help out...

Thanks,

John

twisted8
03-01-2010, 09:59 AM
I'm not expert but I have some of these cards working, why not post some questions here? maybe we can help and could help others in the future. I know these cards are tricky to setup at first.