PDA

View Full Version : Go Flight / GF-mcp / Gf-166a

Mr. Midnight
02-23-2010, 04:51 PM
Hello i have been trying to get my go flight modules to work every since i downloaded the new software i cannot get it to work with the new 1.90.

in fact all i have ever used was the 1.70 series and those drivers worked well for me.

i also had trouble with the 1.80 series and went back to the 1.70.

the go flight site is down and im wanting to put the older drivers back on , and i cannot seem to find then.

and also why dont the new drivers 1.90 work for my system.

xp 64 bit pro/ e8500/4 gig/260 goig hd.

i have removed all older drivers and reloaded the new 1.90 and still nothing.

on the config it will show the mods connected and i can program the keys and rotories to the level d plane and then save it .

normally i will get a permission to load go flight in the fsx sim , but it does not happen this time.

what am i doing wrong my good simmers.........Robert:?

rusty
02-24-2010, 05:48 AM
Have you tried making a shortcut for the GF Data Bridge on your desktop, you just click
on that everytime you use FSX, it works perfect for me

Bruce

percy
02-24-2010, 12:17 PM
HI

If you would like a 178 file I can email one to you. I had the same problem and went back to a 178 file and all works ok now. I am using W 7 64 FSX.

percy.

Mr. Midnight
02-24-2010, 12:33 PM
Thank you very much that would be nice, as i said it seems to be the program, i have been using 1.7 series and i have had no problems.

Thanks...........Robertrdtcmtt@yahoo.com

percy
02-24-2010, 12:51 PM
Robert on the way.

rusty
02-24-2010, 02:40 PM
Percy

Any chance you can email me those drivers as well, I cant get my 1.90.4 drivers to work
my mcp either. It did work on the 1.7 series

Bruce

email address w.b.jackson@btinternet.com

Mr. Midnight
02-25-2010, 03:24 PM
does any one know what is going on over at goflight , there support is down and im needing some help on why my 166a and gf -mcp go flight modules are not working now.

the new drivers and old ones will not work.
my computer sees them on load up and i can program the modules from there softwhere but fsx does not see them or ask permission if they are loaded or not.

must be something im missing , in the past i could never get the 1.8 series to work just the 1.7 and now they are not showing up in fsx.

Thanks.Robert

percy
02-25-2010, 05:37 PM
Robert, make sure all traces of the 1.90 drivers are removed, they are located in a couple of folders. The 1.7 drivers will work if all of 1.9 drivers are removed.

Mr. Midnight
02-25-2010, 06:38 PM
Thanks for the fast reply , i have done everything that i know of to get rid of the old drivers and new.

all i know to do is go to the control panel and go that route nd uninstall, is there another way to be sure.

its as if fsx does not see that its there , but i can go to the cofig and program keys .

but in fsx nothing.

never had this problem before ...................Thanks..Robert

xp pro

percy
02-25-2010, 07:19 PM
All I know is to fined the folders and delete them. Some one else may no how to completely wipe your computer free from the old drivers.

Mr. Midnight
02-26-2010, 03:10 AM
hello folks i got it working by copy the goflight exe from its folder to the des top and i will run it along with fsx and no problem it works quite well, never had to start it like that before but its working.

thanks for you folks help.....Robert

x52000
03-25-2010, 09:37 AM
Bro, can u pleeease send me the Drivers 1.7 Series, i'm facing the same problem. Really will appreciate. Thanks bro
k.bukhatir@gmail.com

RhodeNet
03-25-2010, 10:12 AM
Hi Percy,
Having the same problem, all my modules were working, but I can't get them running now. I would really appreciate if if you or one of the other guys, that might have the 1.7 drivers would be kind enough to email them to me.
Thank you all
charles@rhodenet.com

percy
03-25-2010, 03:57 PM
file sent to Rhodenet and x52000
percy

percy
03-25-2010, 04:10 PM
E mail to x52000 does not go through, tried twice.
percy.

RhodeNet
03-25-2010, 06:22 PM
Thanks Percy,
However the attachment was blocked. Would you be so kind as to set it again, but leave the extension off, please? (i.e. .exe or .zip)
You can just tell me what extension to rename it to
Sorry for being such a pain

Regards
Charles

x52000
03-25-2010, 06:47 PM
Hey Percy, thanks bro for the attempt, actually i got an empty email. Would you please try to send it on
khalaf@bukhatir.ae

I really appreciate your cooperation.
Thanks bro

Quique
09-26-2010, 07:25 PM
On January 2008, I bought the MCP Pro from Goflight, I downloaded the software from your website and it worked fine, 2 months ago I replaced my PC with a new model, did the same steps as before, but in your website there is only one software for all your products.

I've installed the software again, but it doesn't work, I have checked all the connections several times, but still doesn't work, I'm guessing it is because of the software, unfortunately I didn't saved it.

Is there any way you can send me the old software which is specific for the MCP? Maybe someone else had the same problem before, if so I would like to know how it was fixed, I think you are the only option to solve this issue.

The problem is that FS9 don't recognize it, with the Go Flight software I can dim the leds, but when I launch FS9 sometimes the displays shows dashes, and sometimes dashes and "d", in both cases if i turn the knobs or change the switches positions nothing happens in FS.

The connection is direct to the PC, no hub, I test it in 2 computers and the same problem, can someone send me the old software 1.70 please? It is the last thing I need to test but I no longer have it.

Thanks in advance

Enrique Arias

enriquearia@gmail.com