PDA

View Full Version : Have the GoFlight Toggle panel and GF MultiPanel, which one next?

KodiakPilot
02-16-2010, 05:24 PM
Hey All,

I'm a stumped as to which one to get next...I can't decide if I want to get one of the radio panels, and use the multi for the AP, or get the push button/rotary knob panel, or something else entirely.

I'm slowly putting together a King Air cockpit but as of right now, it's taking shape as a generic cockpit because I like to fly piston singles to replicate my flight training.

Thoughts?

Tim

JamesVic
02-16-2010, 07:30 PM
I'd say get the push button/rotary if you can only get one right now. I too use the go flight hardware to supplement RW flying. With the push button/rotary combo you can set the rotaries for OBS 1/2 and heading bug. I use the fourth rotary for alt setting. The push buttons I use for the audio panel. Having the radio panel is really nice ( I have one, would like to get a second) but in the meantime you can dial your nav1/2 via the mutli panel and still use it for autopilot.

jmig
02-16-2010, 08:22 PM
I agree with James. Go with the rotaries. Nothing like dialing im the course or heading. I have used them for; heading, course, altitude, and altimeter.