PDA

View Full Version : Visual Systems Options (TH2Go,VideW,Multi Channels etc)

Ross182
02-12-2010, 06:01 AM
Hello my Friends!

what are the Options how to visualize a Simulator ?

1) enviroment (outside view) - ( projectors or LCD screens ? , curved screen or ?,what exactly are collimated displays , one channel(PC) or a multichannel ?) what are the pros and cons ??

2)Flight dispays and instruments ( USB analog clocks or LCD display with a mask ?, how to connect all this things ?)

Thanks a lot !!

I want to writte and article about Visual Systems to a famous czech aviation magaizne.

Best regards

Ross Jir

Matt Olieman
02-12-2010, 06:15 AM
Hi Ross, You're question is a question that's been asked many times. I suggest you do a search, you'll find many topics regarding Visual Systems and Options. Lot's of information here.

Wish you all the luck on your article. If you can't find a particular question you have in mind, just ask. :)

Ross182
02-12-2010, 06:50 AM
Hi Matt !

Thanks a lot for your reccomendition....but couse of loooots of informations overe here on this perfect site (forum) it takes a planty of time for searching exactly this information.
I hope for someone with lots of experience who helps me....Im a real amateur in cockpit bulding.My articcle must be sent to the office til sunday noon :( so I try to found someonw with a quicke help..

Thanks a lot to ALL for any HELP

Ross

jemswillam
02-13-2010, 03:50 AM
Czech aviation are comparatively accurate and one can run it very smoothly as compared to other setups. Also the system could be used to view the backup also.