PDA

View Full Version : Flight Illusions

jmig
02-02-2010, 11:15 PM
Has anyone had any dealing with them? I am thinking of purchasing some of their gauges and wanted to know if anyone had experience with the company and/or their gauges.

Hugo
02-25-2010, 11:24 AM
Has anyone had any dealing with them? I am thinking of purchasing some of their gauges and wanted to know if anyone had experience with the company and/or their gauges.

John,
I made myself a home made B-737 -300 PIC Feelthere cockpit.
I use all the gauges from F.I. and i am very pleased about it.It all works very fine.

Hugo

jmig
02-26-2010, 08:25 AM
I appreciate your post. Yes, I think they will be wonderful. I am already planning on the purchase of the four standby gauges. :) Need to get these in, working, and paid for first.

davemckee
02-26-2010, 06:02 PM
Be CAREFUL!!!! I ordered the Boein gauge bundle, couldn't get a reply by email asking what was taking so long, finally got an email saying they would be ready by no later than Feb 14th. As you have guessed, no reply, no gauges as of this writing. Very POOR public relations, and you WILL wait for a LONG time to get any order. Dave

jmig
02-27-2010, 04:15 AM
Thanks Dave. Yes, I am aware that they build upon order and that they can be rather slow. They told me 8-10 weeks when I ordered.

davemckee
02-27-2010, 10:29 AM
Expect 19 weeks plus. I was just notified my package will be sent this Monday, making it 11 weeks. Dave

kermit
02-28-2010, 05:32 AM
Hi
you can call
Aviationmegastore Or Luchtvaarthobbyshop Aalsmeerderbrug(thats the same)Holland,
They have a large stock of FI instruments,
I think they are the biggest dealer in the Netherlands or on the planet I think, they have nearly all the instruments on the shelf.
It would take just a few days the deliver them on your doorstep.
greetz