PDA

View Full Version : Two Monitors for GC

vybhav
01-25-2010, 06:47 AM
Dear Friends

In my PM setup, I plan to use one computer of PF/ND and Upper EICAS and another computer for Co-pilot's PF/ND and Lower Eicas.

I am not sure if this can be done with PM? Any suggestions or experiences on this? Also is it easy to position the contents on the screen as I plan to use one 19" screen for both screens of Captails PF/ND and hence the Aluminimum Frame will come right in the middle of the 19" screen and hence block the display around that area.

vybhav
01-30-2010, 11:32 AM
Dear Friends

In my PM setup, I plan to use one computer of PF/ND and Upper EICAS and another computer for Co-pilot's PF/ND and Lower Eicas.

I am not sure if this can be done with PM? Any suggestions or experiences on this? Also is it easy to position the contents on the screen as I plan to use one 19" screen for both screens of Captails PF/ND and hence the Aluminimum Frame will come right in the middle of the 19" screen and hence block the display around that area.

For the record....simple just create a copy of your GC directory, rename this to what you intend to see for eg: lowereicas. Run the program set the window as per requirement which may mean drag to desired monitor, complete the placement of the display and lock display. Then you are ready to go.