PDA

View Full Version : 737 fuel levers fsuipc

cliff707
01-15-2010, 10:09 PM
hi, im having trouble getting my 737 tq fuel levers to work in fsuipc.

could someone give me the correct terms to use from the drop down list in fsuipc?

we are using momentary buttons on a real 737 tq.

cliff.

ALWAT1
01-19-2010, 01:11 PM
Hello cliff707

Use the 'toggle' for the fuel levers. Hope that helps.

Peter Dowson
01-19-2010, 01:53 PM
hi, im having trouble getting my 737 tq fuel levers to work in fsuipc.
could someone give me the correct terms to use from the drop down list in fsuipc?.
The idle/cutoff levers, the ones below the thrust levers, need to operate the "MIXTURE RICH" and "MIXTURE LEAN" controls for the specific engine. i.e. Mixture1 rich enables the fuel for engine 1, Mixture2 lean cuts the fuel for Engine2.

There's no "toggle" for these controls, as the FS mixture is a continuous axis--on props it operates the mixture, on turbos it is the conditioner, on jets it opens and closes the fuel valve. If you are using a non-latching button press you'll need to make it into a toggle switch by using the associated button flag in FSUIPC, and make it operate conditionally. This involves some FSUIPC INI file editing.

You'd be far better off using proper toggle switches, as then you'll be able to see which way they are set. Then you simply assign the RICH control to the "on" or "up" position ("press"), and the LEAN control to the "off" or "down" position ("release").

Regards
Pete