PDA

View Full Version : New Member

G-CIVA
01-15-2010, 09:39 AM
Good Afternoon,

My name is Steve Bell & I am an avid flight simmer based in the UK. I started flying PC based flight simulation programmes about 10 years ago & have used both MSFS & PS13a as my main sources of enjoyment over the years.

I am the proud owner of an Aerosoft Australia MCP & EFIS & recently my flying PC (5 yrs old!) gave up the ghost due to a HDD failure.

I am now up & running again with a completely new build (Win7 64 bit) & noticed than 64 bit drivers might be available form some kind soul on this forum!

Without my MCP flying has become less of an immersive experience & I would love to get it hooked up to my new flying PC.

Best

Steve

Geremy Britton
01-15-2010, 10:24 AM
welcome to MyCockpit.org Steve, great to have you with us. Another guy from the UK :) ... hope you have everything you need here.

Matt Olieman
01-15-2010, 10:49 AM
Hey Steve, glad you can join in. Lot's of fellow builders like your self willing to help. Sounds like you've got some experience and perhaps you can help others :) :) :)

Anyway, glad you decided to join us, WELCOME :)

larabond3
02-02-2010, 07:54 AM
Welcome to this forum.I am Lara.I love forum discussion.It is one of my hobbies.I can share my thoughts to others and can get plenty of information from others.I just love it.Other then that I like to surf different and new sites.I like the way I am getting plenty of new information from the site.I am very pleased to be part of the site and I am eager to do my first post.

Sean Nixon
02-02-2010, 03:56 PM
I am eager to do my first post.

You just did!