PDA

View Full Version : Real Cockpits and Cockpit Parts For Sale

blueskydriver
01-12-2010, 05:24 PM
My fellow pilots,

Today, I completed the purchase of a B727 Cockpit Cutout (Shell)from Universal Assets Management Inc. in Memphis, TN, USA. It came with a great deal of the internal parts in the cockpit still remaining. It only lacks the gauges and seats; otherwise, everything else is there! Here is the good news, it only cost me $3000 and, AND HERE IS THE BETTER NEWS! The company I purchased the cockpit from has allowed me to tell you about the many other cockpits and parts they have available.

Get this, B737 Cockpits for $18,000 US and they have more then one. That's right B737 for $18,000!!! Plus they have many other cockpits, A320, B767, B747 (on these three you'll need to contact the company for further information). None of these have been cut yet, so if you wanted longer sections you could work out deals for different cuts and/or at different prices.

Additionally, you'll be able to get many, many different types of parts...seats, yokes, panels, pedals, and much, much more! Soon, I'll have a list of the parts that will be available. The main company is located in Memphis, TN, but their dismantling facility is located in Arkansas, USA. I verified the company and have spoke to many of the employees, and can tell you they're very friendly, as well as extremely helpful.

Here is the website and company information:

http://www.uaminc.com/

Universal Assest Management
5350 Popular Avenue
Suite 150
Memphis, TN

telephone: 901-682-4064

Please ask for Donnie at extension #123 and mention my name John Combs and that you found out about their company through MyCockpit.org.

Here are some attached photos of my purchased cockpit. 30723073307430753076

aetheridge
01-12-2010, 05:38 PM
Great. I am glad Donnie got you taken care of. We do have a few other 727s available and plenty of 737 to go around. I can work with you on the pricing for the 737 cockpit cutouts if anybody is in the market for one. In addition to the 727 and 737 cockpits, we also have available 747, 757, 767, A320, and MD87 currently available. Please let me know if I can answer any questions.

Andrew Etheridge
aetheridge@uaminc.com
901-682-4064

blueskydriver
01-12-2010, 05:52 PM
Andrew,

Thank you for joining MyCockpit.org. Currently, MYC is going through website transition and with this, there are some areas that are in progress of coming back online, for example the Classifieds Section. However, once all is back in order, you'll find that MYC is one of the most valuable flight simulation websites on the Internet today.

Additionally, I'd like to invite the folks who are thinking about getting real cockpits and cockpit parts to browse to Universal Assets Management's Website for further informatiom, and please contact Andrew with your questions...

Thanks again Andrew,

John

aetheridge
01-12-2010, 06:05 PM
It is a great site John. I have been browsing as much as I can through out the day. As you can imagine the phones don't stop ringing here. I don't want to be here in a sales sense as much as I want to be able to help answer questions you and other members have about the material we have for sale. From my post yesterday I have already received several emails from members here and I am working on get them pricing if I haven't gotten to you already.

One thing I would like everyone to keep in mind is this material is as removed from tear down. The only thing it lacks from being air worthy is blessing/repair from a shop. The pricing I give you might not always be inline with what else is out the simulator side of things. Don't let that scare you away from us. The market is ever changing and we run package deals from time to time on various units some of you might be interested in. As we get units that are deemed BER I can let you guys know and that is the material I can let go for fairly cheap as it can not be used on a serviceable aircraft.

If anyone has any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Andrew Etheridge
aetheridge@uaminc.com
901-682-4064

blueskydriver
02-09-2010, 04:47 PM
My fellow MyCockpit members,

I talked about a video and placing a link to it. It's finished and I like for all of you to watch it. I enjoyed myself very much on this adventure. It was very fun and at times down right "slap happy" (you'll see that in me). Plus, if it had not been for my best friend Brad and my wife Karen, getting this cockpit would not have been possible. They were the instrumental part of all of this...

Here is the link:

http://www.youtube.com/user/Electrif.../0/5BhsLJUQ3dU

John