PDA

View Full Version : Saitek Throttle

michael1941
12-26-2009, 09:13 AM
Hi, I have just bought Saitek Pro Flight throttl quadrant, I have set them up for multi-engined flight settings, control, control Axes, in my FSX, they are very over sensitive to touch, whenever I require power it shakes the controls on screen and do not respond the same as the Saitek X52 Pro and pedals work fine it's just that throttl system seems to have a mind of its own, I have tried various options with no success. If anyone else has had the problem installing this particular type of multiple throttls. I would appreciate any help or suggestions on how to resolve this problem, thank you.
michael1941

BlackWidow
12-26-2009, 11:17 AM
Michael

First, Do you have FSUIPC? If you do, assign the axes for your throttle quadrant with FSUIPC.

Have you calibrated the new throttle quadrants? And lastly try reducing the sensitivity with in FSX.

michael1941
12-27-2009, 07:11 AM
Michael

First, Do you have FSUIPC? If you do, assign the axes for your throttle quadrant with FSUIPC.

Have you calibrated the new throttle quadrants? And lastly try reducing the sensitivity with in FSX.

Hi Blackwidow, thanks for your reply, yes I have adjusted the sensitivity in
FSX, I'm not sure I understand the FSUIPC system you mentioned, being a novice in FSX, could you explain that to me. Thank you again.
Michael1941

BlackWidow
12-28-2009, 12:33 AM
Here is a link to Peter Dowson's page. It has all the info you need about FSUIPC. sorry i couldn't be any more help to you.