PDA

View Full Version : 32" LCD Monitors Up For Grabs!

No Longer Active
12-25-2009, 06:59 PM
Hi...

Would any UK members be interested in purchasing a 32" Widescreem LCD Monitor for their sims, maybe for visuals or something.....

I am picking 1 up from a shop fitter who has removed them from a display in a shop (was used as point of sale), they are worth £900 -£1300 each, and are made by NEC, the bezels have been removed as they were from point of sale where the display was built around the monitor. Also the LCD needs an USA to UK adapter for the power mains plug. Comes with manual and CD.

I am having one for myself and there is a second one available too.

http://www.misco.co.uk/applications/SearchTools/item-details-print.asp?EdpNo=11119&Sku=Q967903

If there is enough interest I will buy the second monitor and sell it to anyone interested on here, but only if I know that there are people definitely interested and if the price is right and are genuine mycockpit members in the UK. Cash on collection from Essex. Looking to sell for £120, which is a snippet of the origional price tag, but also cheap because no bezel or remote (not required anyway) and assuming that the panel can be operated from the LCD its self.

This is a true bargain.....

PM me if interested by Sunday morning please.

Thanks.

Alex

jongas
12-26-2009, 09:06 AM
Hi Alex

PM sent

Jon

Hi...

Would any UK members be interested in purchasing a 32" Widescreem LCD Monitor for their sims, maybe for visuals or something.....

I am picking 1 up from a shop fitter who has removed them from a display in a shop (was used as point of sale), they are worth £900 -£1300 each, and are made by NEC, the bezels have been removed as they were from point of sale where the display was built around the monitor. Also the LCD needs an USA to UK adapter for the power mains plug. Comes with manual and CD.

I am having one for myself and there is a second one available too.

http://www.misco.co.uk/applications/SearchTools/item-details-print.asp?EdpNo=11119&Sku=Q967903

If there is enough interest I will buy the second monitor and sell it to anyone interested on here, but only if I know that there are people definitely interested and if the price is right and are genuine mycockpit members in the UK. Cash on collection from Essex. Looking to sell for £120, which is a snippet of the origional price tag, but also cheap because no bezel or remote (not required anyway) and assuming that the panel can be operated from the LCD its self.

This is a true bargain.....

PM me if interested by Sunday morning please.

Thanks.

Alex

Posted via Mobile Device

flymo001
12-26-2009, 09:17 AM
Alex, PM sent too....cheers JP

No Longer Active
12-27-2009, 04:26 PM
Just to let you know that I have the monitors at my house now in Essex.

If interested please let me know ASAP.

http://alexpilot.50g.com/lcd32.jpg

(Please not remote control is not included in sale)

Thanks

Alex

No Longer Active
12-28-2009, 07:36 AM
Only 1 left - £125 to clear (I paid £125 but will accept £120)

THESE ARE PC MONITORS NOT TV'S (WORTH £1000 EACH WITH SPEAKERS, MANUAL AND CD)

TOTALLY PLUG AND PLAY - NO REMOTE REQUIRED!

Will put it on ebay if no interest.

Collection Only!

Thanks

No Longer Active
12-29-2009, 09:02 AM
All sold to a private member.

Thank you to all for your interest.

Kind Regards.

Alex