PDA

View Full Version : airport enhancments

Wrohrbeck
12-21-2009, 01:24 AM
was watching a yioutube video the other day and 737 was coming in for a landing. he landed and was going to assigned parking area and there was a man with flashlights guiding him into position like at a real airport. i used to have a program that had a guide vehicle meet you as you left the runway. are there still these types of programs for fx and what are they. sure would like one

Sean Nixon
12-21-2009, 03:01 AM
http://www.aerosoft.com/cgi-local/us/iboshop.cgi?showd,,D10333

Aerosoft AES

ian@737ng.co.uk
12-21-2009, 04:09 AM
absolutely........
AEROSOFT AES is a 'must have'........
go check it out........ i luv it, i luv it.
regards ... ian

Per Alm
12-21-2009, 08:21 AM
absolutely........
AEROSOFT AES is a 'must have'........
go check it out........ i luv it, i luv it.
regards ... ian

Totally off topic but I looked att your web site today, and you have a very nice simulator!!

Impressive! :!:

Regards

Per Alm

capetonian
12-21-2009, 09:13 AM
I have to agree with Ian , .. and others, AES totally rocks .... and there are loads of small things, .. the sound of pax boarding and disembarking...... and once you have shutdown and the jetways are in place you hear a dull knock of the chappie on the outside at the door telling you that the door can be opened :)

AES is really cool , .... the program is free and you can buy credit packs, . money well spent AND there are quite a few free airfield that you can try out before buying anything , .. that way you can see if it's what you want....

I doubt you'll be disappointed! :)

Steve A
12-25-2009, 06:12 PM
I never heard of this until this thread started, I got it soon after and purchased a few credit packs, This is a superb addon especially with the various mega airports.

I downloaded the free 9 dragons kai tak which doesnt need any credits to use with aes. I have had a lot of fun the past few days.

Swiss1673
12-25-2009, 07:25 PM
To all AES Users..... How you realize AES in your Homecockpit? Its a bit diffrent then if you have all on one Screen?! I mean, have you special Switches to operate AES or do you work with the Screen and F1-F12?

Daniel

ian@737ng.co.uk
12-26-2009, 01:21 AM
hi daniel........
this is what i have done. i have a 'spare' audio panel in my pedestal on which i have replaced the small potentiometers with push buttons.
see http://www.737ng.co.uk/ped_aes.jpg
these (and the rocker switches) are hooked up thru the CPFlight MCPEX to give me the keystrokes i need for AES.
because AES uses the F keys, some 're-arranging' of keystrokes may be required.
but because i don't use keystrokes, for me it's not a problem.
hope that gave you something to think about.
good luck and best regards ... ian

Steve A
12-26-2009, 05:30 AM
I think to bring the prompt screen up its ctrl,shift,w. and then that can be resized to any screen you like. What i did is assign that key combination to one of my goflight modules, very easy thru the goflight config. Then for the
F1,F2,F3 keys etc just plugged in a small backlit usb keyboard which i'll probably stick above my head.

Now i'm off to review a few more airports before i get the credit card out :mrgreen: