PDA

View Full Version : Need C441 Conquest Panel drawings or CAD

Sweetwater
12-18-2009, 09:42 PM
Gents,

My generic pit has evolved considerably and I am now looking for a source for CAD or drawings of a Cessna 441 Conquest MIP... This to facilitate a water cut panel that I can insert into my current project.

(In fact I would love to hear from anyone else doing this pit...)

Any ideas on how/where to get this info or files?

Thanks for any help you might be able to offer. This is BEST site to get good info from...

Happy Holidays to all!

Jeff in Spokane

Ronson2k9
12-19-2009, 09:41 AM
I was able to find this one. You may want to consider investing in the poster. It has what appears to be everything you need for your conquest (including side panels) something that is usually pretty hard to find.

http://www.trainingcrue.com/PhotoGallery.asp?ProductCode=CS441_00_GEN

You can extrapolate the size of the panel by using the standard 79mm gauge diameter. With that poster it would be rather easy I should think.

There is also this. You can buy the POH (PIH - Pilots Information Handbook) Identical to the POH except it is not updated like the POH and therefore can't be used in place of one in the aircraft. You on the other hand have nearly no need for updates (atleast currently). So it would give you procedures and some drawings/images of the parts you need to build as well as how they operate including checklists and the like.

http://www.esscoaircraft.com/Cessna_Owners_Manual_POH_PIM_Checklist_s/4904.htm

This fellow is building a Conquest II. So you probably can get some help from him as well. He has lots of good build info for any pit but has done a fine job on his conquest. Definitely worth a look see.

http://www.aileszelles.be/modules/smartsection/category.php?categoryid=2

The conquest is a nice twin btw. Looking forward to your updates.
Ron

Sweetwater
12-19-2009, 02:07 PM
Ronson2K9,

This is perfect!! Thank you very much for the info!!! Great resources to say the least.. Really appreciate you taking the time to respond so fully!

Best Regards, Jeff

Ronson2k9
12-20-2009, 12:31 AM
Happy to help..

renegade
12-24-2009, 04:35 AM
Hi,

If I can help with some drawings let me know.

( Nice plane to fly )

Gerry
www.aileszelles.be

Sweetwater
12-26-2009, 12:25 AM
Thank you Gerry!

Your sim looks Great!! Wow is all I can say... Very well done.

The main drawing I need is the actual full scale panel outline....I have a friend who can water jet cut the panel for me if I can find a .dfx CAD file.

I am going to do a mostly Glass Panels so the instrument inserts and cut-outs don't matter to much. They will be custom built to accept my goflight modules and three monitors.

Thanks for responding. Please let me know if you have an outline of the panel.

Jeff

renegade
01-04-2010, 09:00 AM
Hi Jeff,

So as someone said in previous mail I also worked with the poster of the Conquest II.
I used also the software ( free) from www.Schaeffer-ag.de
Have a look at it, it is very easy to use,fast and cheap.
I have some drawings ready so as fuse panel for example.
If you want some give me yr email.

All the best

Gerry

Sweetwater
01-05-2010, 09:33 PM
Hi Gerry,

Thanks for the software link. I DL'd it and actually whacked my way through learning it and made a test panel. I would gladly accept any of the pnl files you have already created... My Email is Dogcreek60 (at) comcast.net.

Thank you again!!

Jeff

renegade
01-07-2010, 02:05 AM
Hi Jeff,

With pleasure, I ckeck in my cd's and send them over.

fly safe

Gerry