PDA

View Full Version : Brakes always on

gokhotit
12-15-2009, 12:07 PM
I just got teh Saitek Rudder pedals. Problem is, the brakes are always on in FS. I checked the calibration and the toe brakes zero out, so it is not hardware. I messed wit the assignments and brakes are still on. Anyone have any other ideas??

Thanx in advance

Peter Dowson
12-15-2009, 12:28 PM
I just got teh Saitek Rudder pedals. Problem is, the brakes are always on in FS. I checked the calibration and the toe brakes zero out, so it is not hardware.

They are probably reversed -- most toe brakes are. Press them fully - if they are calibrated you should reach a point where the brakes disengage. If so, you need to reverse them (both FS and FSUIPC have such options, maybe shown as "REV") and re-calibrate (if using FSUIPC).

Pete

Tomlin
12-15-2009, 12:29 PM
It's likely something that can be remedied via FSUIPC. Try going in and disabling the hardware in FS and then enabling it in FSUIPC (registered version). Make sure the axis' are not reversed and try reversing them also for brakes- This is a frequent issue with CH pedals until you figure out how to fix it.

Good luck.

gokhotit
12-15-2009, 12:42 PM
yes, they were reversed.:roll:.work beautifully now.. oh well, live an learn, thanx for the help.