PDA

View Full Version : screens problem

Mister-B
12-13-2009, 06:39 AM
Hi,

I have a little problem; I have got 2 screens, one bigger than the other, both connected to my computer graphics card, but I want them to show one horizon when I'm flying. Now when I fly (FS9) I just make one cockpit view forward and one a little bit of to the side. But when I do this, they both have a different horizon, can somebody please help me out with this?

Mr. B

Georgis
12-14-2009, 11:50 AM
Hi,

I think you can only resolve this by adjusting the monitor settings on the monitor itself, it the difference is big I am afraid it will not be possible to keep the horizon aligned.

Georgis

Mister-B
12-14-2009, 03:37 PM
No, this is not what I mean, I mean the problem is, I can only get one screen for the view, I want to put it on both, but then I have to use 2 views, like forward and left or outside and inside. My question is how can I get one view on 2 monitors?

Mr. B

twisted8
12-14-2009, 03:55 PM
You can use a dualhead2go with 2 different size monitors but one of them will look stretched out. I do this for panels so it's ok but I wouldn't recommend it for outside view. Better off using 2 separate views or getting 2 monitors of the same size plus the dualhead2go (Or use win xp to spread the desktop).