PDA

View Full Version : opencockpits MCDU Airbus & Airbus Radio module

never2old
12-11-2009, 08:06 AM
Hi all I am thinking of ordering the mcdu and radio module form opencockpits.
I am going to be using them with the wilco airbus as i think this will be a good start for me as I intend to build the centre consule over xmas and will be nice to drop a couple of pieces in.

Are they value for money and are they an easy set up.

any feedback would be helpfull

Kind regards
Darren

skalarki
12-11-2009, 11:49 AM
hi Darren

I don't know to much about OC config, etc but maybe you can consider my offer. I am building A320 cockpit from some time, apart from that I am designing completely new, based on latest technology set of I/O boards mainly for FSX and FS9, driven by my own software. Currently I have finished 2 main I/O boards I/O GLARE and I/O PEDESTAL which will be available soon. Few other projects includes MCDU, FCU+EFIS and TQ which are almost finished. You can see progress on my website http://www.a320-project.skalarki.co.uk.
But the best part for you is: currently all my software is designend to work with Wilco Airbus and on lates stage will be as well compatible with any nice Airbus like Airsimmer for example.
So I can offer you exactly same quality MCDU like from OC but fully supported in Wilco bird and driven from my I/O boards. Any questions, just drop me an email.

Marcin

ENRIQUE
03-19-2010, 07:26 PM
When buying from OpenCockpits >>> BE CAREFULL ! <<< They sell their MCDU's with PAL lcd monitors. Also the power supply is the european type 220 volts. It is almost impossible to use it here in the US. I wrote several emails asking them why the sell equipment not compatilble for the US but they never bother to answer. I had to buy two ps one lcd's from ebay. O.C. have very nice panels but custumer service is really bad.