PDA

View Full Version : Wire Warning Panel

Peter Nielsen
12-02-2009, 07:03 AM
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"><meta name="ProgId" content="Word.Document"><meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 10"><meta name="Originator" content="Microsoft Word 10"><link rel="File-List" href="file:///C:%5CDOCUME%7E1%5CPINGER%7E1%5CLOCALS%7E1%5CTemp%5Cmsohtml1%5C01%5Cclip_filelist.xml"><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><style> <!-- /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0cm; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} @page Section1 {size:612.0pt 792.0pt; margin:72.0pt 90.0pt 72.0pt 90.0pt; mso-header-margin:36.0pt; mso-footer-margin:36.0pt; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --> </style><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman";} </style> <![endif]--> Hi,

I have been wondering for ages if it is possible to interface the Fire Warning Panel in the pedestal using PM systems and see that the logics are in the 737 files am I right in saying that it is possible and that all that is missing is the graphical representation of this panel in PM system?

If so and using Phidgets 16 in/out and Phidget 64Led cards could someone kindly give me an example of coding a few lines?

Tks
Peter

Pim van Vrijaldenhoven
12-04-2009, 05:31 PM
Hallo Peter,

I am actually working on that. I want to interface the Fire Warning Panel to a Phidgets LED64 and 8/8/8 card. I have already written the graphical representation which is working. The only problem is that I cannot make the fire handles move. For the rest it's all working.

I can send you the files if you are interested.

I am writing a special program in VB.NET to interface pmSystems to the Phidgets cards. At the same time I am adding to that the WXR panel for interfacing to SA_WXR. This already is working.

Best regards,

--pim

http://home.planet.nl/~pvrijald/flightsim/flightsim.htm

Peter Nielsen
12-05-2009, 07:07 AM
Hi Pim,

Yes please send tk me that would be great, and im aso extremely interested in the WXR panel for interfacing to SA_WXR. as I also have that programme..

You can send to

p.nielsen@terra.es or vateud1@vateud.org

Tks
Peter

www.vateud.org

Joe Lavery
12-05-2009, 10:11 PM
Hi Pim,

Sorry to butt in on your thread but I would like a copy of those files if you don't mind. More as a guide to getting different functions working than anything else.

Kind regards
Joe Lavery.

If that's ok you can send to
joe.lavery@pcpilot.net

joaquim
12-07-2009, 04:17 PM
Hi Pim,

You helped me once with your Ac/DC panel for which I'm quite grateful and have been able since then, to have a nice and workable elec panel.
Having read your repply to Peter and having also the same soft/harware configuration I would very much appreciate if you could also send to me the files for such functions.

Thanks a lot
Kind Regards
Joaquim

Pim van Vrijaldenhoven
12-08-2009, 10:43 AM
Hallo Joaquim,

The e-mail is on its way.

Best regards,

--pim

Peter Nielsen
12-11-2009, 07:28 AM
Can I just say a HUGE thank you to Pim for sharing his files, wondeful job :D

Hallo Joaquim,

The e-mail is on its way.

Best regards,

--pim

Jan Pemöller
12-13-2009, 06:21 AM
Hello Pim,

wow thats great! I also use the SA_WXR and have problems to connect it with phidgets. At the moment I use FSUIPC for that, but it is not what I finaly like. Please, could you send me your program so I could try out - I think that is what I need. If you are going to sell it I would pay for it.

jan@cityvoxmedia.de

Best regards
Jan

Pim van Vrijaldenhoven
12-13-2009, 08:14 AM
Hallo Jan,

The program is still in development because I am waiting for the fire panel hardware. The WXR portion of it is working, but I may want to make a few tweaks.

Once I am a little bit further, I will upload the program to my site.

Since this is a hobby, it will be free of charge, obviously.

Best regards,

--pim

http://home.planet.nl/~pvrijald/flightsim/flightsim.htm