PDA

View Full Version : Ghost Phidget Card?

oal331
12-01-2009, 03:36 AM
Hello everyone,

i need your help please.

I have installed 2 LED64 and 1 TextLCD cards but the Phidget control Panel recognizes the following cards :

Uninitalized Phidget Handle (?)
Phidget LED64 (for my overhead's leds)
Phidget LED64 (for my overhead's leds also)
Phidget InterfaceKit 8/8/8
Phidget TextLCD

Does anyone knows what is "uninitalized phidget hadnle?"
I unistalled all the cards from usb, unistalled and re-istalled the drivers, the ghost card is there. Ay ideas?

Regards

Eddie

farrokh747
12-01-2009, 08:15 AM
hi eddie -

if i read you correct, you're getting an 8/8/8 and a "ghost card" which are not in the loop - Are you using FS2P? If so::
when you click on the ghost card or 8/8/8 tab, what do you see in the window below? any input/output columns? did you have any cards connected earlier which you're not using now?
Are you using a powered usb hub? Or are there any other phidget cards anywhere on your network?

I've never seen this before - I've had an older card show up in the 'previously connected cards" column (in FS2P) when I've removed a card from a loop -

Do you have the latest V of FS2P and the Phidget libs?

Suggest you try seeing if the invisible cards show up in FS2P as well....

hope this helps -

FC

oal331
12-01-2009, 05:33 PM
hi eddie -

if i read you correct, you're getting an 8/8/8 and a "ghost card" which are not in the loop - Are you using FS2P? If so::
when you click on the ghost card or 8/8/8 tab, what do you see in the window below? any input/output columns? did you have any cards connected earlier which you're not using now?
Yes i have 2 LED64 for PmSystems and this TXTLCD card only.

Are you using a powered usb hub? Or are there any other phidget cards anywhere on your network?
Yes i have a powered usb hub and both LED64 and TXTLCD are working. The LED64 with Pmsystems and TXTLCD via PhidgetsContol test.

I've never seen this before - I've had an older card show up in the 'previously connected cards" column (in FS2P) when I've removed a card from a loop -

Do you have the latest V of FS2P and the Phidget libs?

Yes i have .....

Suggest you try seeing if the invisible cards show up in FS2P as well....

hope this helps -

FC

I will check it, thanks for your help FC, i will post later this week news about this.

Best regards

Eddie