PDA

View Full Version : PMDG interface question

faztech
11-16-2009, 06:01 AM
Hi

I am doing some research and I am familiar with FSUIPC interface programming with the offsets and all.

However, for PMDG 737NG -specific parameters e.g. fuel pumps switch / crossfeed switch, I don't think it can be accessed via FSUIPC.

How can this be made possible for interfacing between PMDG 737NG software and I/O controller & hardware?

Thanks

Jake 747 400
11-16-2009, 03:43 PM
Hey there.
Im affraid to say this cannot be done, many have tried and failed to get PMDG to work but there offsets are different and they will not tell anyone what they are, so there is no way to do it.
PMDG is non workable unless you use Key2 Mouse.
But other than that it will not work.
Sorry,
Jake.

fordgt40
11-16-2009, 03:52 PM
All is not necessarily lost! Try this site

http://www.737ng.co.uk/

Regards

David

Peter Dowson
11-16-2009, 09:28 PM
PMDG is non workable unless you use Key2 Mouse.
Many folks are using the FSUIPC mouse macro facilities for PMDG switch operation. It has the benefit that the panels need not be on screen, unlike when using Key2Mouse.

Neither helps with displays and indicator operations of course.

Pete

mdeponeo
11-17-2009, 04:46 PM
Hi

I am doing some research and I am familiar with FSUIPC interface programming with the offsets and all.

However, for PMDG 737NG -specific parameters e.g. fuel pumps switch / crossfeed switch, I don't think it can be accessed via FSUIPC.

How can this be made possible for interfacing between PMDG 737NG software and I/O controller & hardware?

Thanks

Hi Faztech,
Have a look at www.fs737ng.co.uk
I've got a little project running on this suject
you will find a movie and some info on this site
let me know what you think

Mark