PDA

View Full Version : fsuipc?

spiro
11-15-2009, 04:07 AM
hi all i just got my registerd fsuipc but i do not know if it is my pc that needs somthing done,after i instaled the registed fscipc my saiteck comm radios are not working good and playing up on me the digets are going in 5 or 10 up and down i downloaded the drivers again from saitek and after about 30 min in flight i could not cahng comm feq ithan got messeges that a error has occoured with saiteck i keep on fluying go to the menu and click on the run saitck comm manuly for fsx and they start working ok ,than i notice that on the tool bar i havre a icorn of 2 saitek camm radios on says fs2004 connecting with fsiupc but i do not have fs2004 i run fsx all this came up after i instaled fsuipc,also fsx crashed infight after about 4 flight after fsuipc
and would not restart i hade to reboot pc and then main screen opend again
if some one could help out i think it is something with the pc and not so much
fsuipc but if it helps it all started after i registed mybe i have not done somthing right
kind regards

autocadplease
11-15-2009, 05:17 PM
If I were you, I would uninstall FSUIPC see if the Saitek works. Then re-install FSUIPC, register it and see if you have the same problems. If you do, I would start with an email to Saitek support.:???:

Post your findings.

Peter Dowson
11-15-2009, 08:42 PM
If I were you, I would uninstall FSUIPC see if the Saitek works. Then re-install FSUIPC, register it and see if you have the same problems. If you do, I would start with an email to Saitek support.:???:

Actually, if it works without Registration (just remove the .KEY file to test), but not with, then either the key is invalid -- one generated by an old pirate key generator knocking about -- or the FS computer's system date is incorrect.

Regards

Pete