PDA

View Full Version : Hello Everyone

energy27uk
11-03-2009, 06:14 PM
Hi, Like many others i'll start by saying I'm new here. I have been using the MS flight simulator since the days it was on a few floppy disks but never thought of taking it any further. Last year I got into RC airplanes and combined with my electronics experience now has developed into miniture UAV's flown from a ground station computer. I stumbled across this site whilst looking for some information relating to a joystick and was amazed to see just how much work goes into these cockpits and how professional they look. My aim is to end up with a virtual cockpit with instruments that I can move into my van and take out on flights as it would be much more fun that simply watching a couple of laptop monitors as i do at the moment.

Matt Olieman
11-04-2009, 03:27 AM
Welcome aboard, whether you flying out of a cardboard box or a full sized scaled cockpit, we're all crazy, in a good way :) :) :) We're just having fun and enjoying the sensation of flight.

Glad we can be of help, if you have any questions, there is always someone here to help :)