PDA

View Full Version : fsuipc qestion

spiro
10-31-2009, 04:56 PM
hi all just a quik qestion i saw some videos on utube and just got a qestion
i have not got a registered copy of fsuipc is this why when i go to the addons /fsuipc my menu is not the same as i see lots of options on the videos and i have only about and logging but on the videos there are about 5,6 dffrent options???also the way that they use fsuipc to off set keyboard buttond and diffrent hardwere i dont have those options to do the same.
i see that tay assingin say a push button and fsuipc understands it than you just assigin test and all ok (thanks nigel for the nice video;))mine dose not have that is this because i dont have a registed copy????and if i buy from simmarket will i have those easy assigments and that menu????so i can interface hardwere

HansJansen
11-03-2009, 09:53 AM
Hi Spiro, yes you do need the registered version of FSUIPC. Once you have that you get all the nice extras you saw in the videos, and all the extra functions which are discussed everywhere in cockpit building forums...

So I would say, go for it!

Regards,

spiro
11-03-2009, 01:32 PM
hello hans
thankyou i have orderd it allready the main thing is learning to work with it when you dont know much about proggraming fsuipc sound sceary!!!!!! but thank mr peter for it!!!!!!