PDA

View Full Version : Friends picture

Joe Cygan
10-30-2009, 08:01 PM
Larry Vandivier is going to kill me but I really like this photo of him when he was in the service.

Don't tell him.

http://i36.tinypic.com/20kzq8o.jpg

Joe

Geremy Britton
10-30-2009, 08:11 PM
Cool Pic.

How many days you recon we can get away with, without him seeing.;) Hey Larry doesn't have admin to remove this does he ... you could make him curse at the screen for many more days otherwise :mrgreen:

Sorry Larry, I'll stop encouraging Joe this instant :cool::razz:

Joe Cygan
10-30-2009, 08:36 PM
Oh well, I figure I'm in deep water at this point.

Great picture for a great guy!'

Joe

Cool Pic.

How many days you recon we can get away with, without him seeing.;) Hey Larry doesn't have admin to remove this does he ... you could make him curse at the screen for many more days otherwise :mrgreen:

Sorry Larry, I'll stop encouraging Joe this instant :cool::razz:

Matt Olieman
10-30-2009, 08:43 PM
Nice pic of Larry :) :) :)

Thanks Joe. :)

W9XE/Project777
10-30-2009, 09:15 PM
I just logged on and what did I see, Oh Joe posted a picture....Then I saw it was Meeee!!!! I didn't expect this.

I have to tell you this is some time ago. This picture was taken in North Platte, Nebraska on the way to Cheyenne Wyoming to our 37 ARRS Change of Command. we got stuck there for 2 extra days because of weather. Glad not to go back there, was very boring....

We had 4 of the HH-1H's at Whiteman AFB. Many trips across the country including 3 to Canada. Two to Cold Lake, wow what a long trip in a huey. My 3rd trip into was to Ottawa, Canada for there Independence Day Air Show. One of the best trips I ever had. Ottawa was one of the cleanest cities I have ever been. Plan some day to go back there with a wife this time and remember to bring a camera.

Great memories in this old bird, PA works really well from the air playing Ride of the Valkyries as we left the Ottawa Air Show. :cool:

You really don't see postings of me on the web. This is the only still with some age on it. I have put on a few pounds since then but now thats going away. I have a goal to be able to get back into my flight suit as pictured here. Back in April I had Gastric Bypass Surgery. It was well worth it for I have lost 106 pounds since March. Soon I will be back in my flight suit.

Joe, remember I have all those pictures of you, you know the little bi-plane, Jay Leno, cover of a magazine.;););)

Matt Olieman
10-31-2009, 06:34 AM
OOPS, do I feel a Photo was coming on???? LOL :) :) :)

Good news about your weight Larry, congratulations :) :) :)