PDA

View Full Version : Corel Draw - 737NG Panels

shearder
10-27-2009, 12:36 PM
HI All

I have 737 dimensions and drawings comming out of my ears. However, I am looking for Corel Draw versions or vector versions of the panels.

I have a company making panels for me (and fellow simmers) from Lexan BUT they are having to recreate the panels i gave them in Corel Draw.

Can anyone assist? Seems that typical pics are not simply "printable" at all...

Thanks in advance.

Anderson/SBSP
10-27-2009, 10:36 PM
I have design some panels, take a look.

http://www.4shared.com/file/111771387/ea219546/Rdios.html

autocadplease
10-27-2009, 11:21 PM
Shearder: You should be able to open and export DWG & DXF files in Corel Draw. My CorelDraw X4 version can.

Nice share, Anderson! Thanks.

phil744
10-27-2009, 11:25 PM
You should be able to open and export DWG & DXF files in Corel Draw. My CorelDraw X4 version can.

Just watch out for scale issues when doing that, sometimes i get problems, ever seen a transponder panel 2:1 to the real thing;)

Double check everything, one thing i always do is chect the measurement between (length ways) the absolute centres of the Dzus, should always be divisable by a value of 9.53mm

shearder
10-28-2009, 12:47 AM
HI guys

thanks for the responses. Yes the CAD files can be imported; but for some reason all text is being lost so they are having to redraw - I would have just re-added the text LOL - but anyhow...

These panels will be stuck onto perspex panels and can be back lightable - pretty cool. It is just trying to explain what i want to people who are not simmers LOL

Thanks again guys :)