PDA

View Full Version : G-737 g-throttle official launch!

dodiano
10-24-2009, 06:57 PM
THROTTLETEK IS PROUD TO INTRODUCE IT'S LATEST PLUG AND PLAY THROTTLE QUADRANT:

THE G-737 G-THROTTLE!

Based on the popular B-737 throttle it includes all of the plug and play features of it's predeccessor and many more new features:

- PLUG AND PLAY
- EASY SETUP
- OPTIMISED WITH FSUIPC
- INDEPENDENT THRUST LEVERS
- 9 POSITIONS FLAP DETENTS
- SPEED BRAKE WITH ARMING FUNCTION
- INDEPENDENT ENGINE START SWITCHES
- REVERSE THRUST LEVERS
- TOGA SWITCHES
- A/T DISCONNECT SWITCH
- ALUMINUM AND PLASTIC CONSTRUCTION
- REALISTIC FEEL OF HANDLES TESTED BY AIRLINE PILOTS.
- CAN BE USED IN ANY OTHER PLANE
- CUSTOM ASSIGNABLE SWITCHES

Perfect for the Aviation and flight simulator enthusiast!! That wants a generic look alike Throttle to be used with any MSFS plane or the B-737! Perfect for a budget project and generic cockpits based on Boeing Aircraft! One year Manufacturers warranty on Parts and electronics as well as Labour!! Plese check our site www.Throttletek.com

PRICE: $649

UP FOR SALE!! CONTACT THROTTLETEK:

roberto@throttletek.com

http://www.mycockpit.org/advertising/Throttletek/DSCN0274-r.jpg
http://www.mycockpit.org/advertising/Throttletek/DSCN0275-r.jpg
http://www.mycockpit.org/advertising/Throttletek/DSCN0277-r.jpg
http://www.mycockpit.org/advertising/Throttletek/DSCN0278-rr.jpg
http://www.mycockpit.org/advertising/Throttletek/DSCN0283-r.jpg
http://www.mycockpit.org/advertising/Throttletek/DSCN0290-r.jpg

Matt Olieman
10-24-2009, 07:34 PM
A masterpiece Roberto, looks fantastic :) :) :)

Matt Olieman

Joe Cygan
10-24-2009, 07:43 PM
Great job as always Roberto!

RadarBob
10-24-2009, 07:50 PM
Looks very nice Roberto - But it looks like you have the 'FLAP UP' legend at the wrong end.

Rob

wazjones
10-24-2009, 09:43 PM
Speedbrake labelling seems to be incorrect as well, The detent at the rear should be labelled as "UP" should it not???

phil744
10-24-2009, 10:15 PM
Ahh simple fix but looks very good indeed, well done Roberto

mondo50m
10-24-2009, 11:10 PM
The one on this page looks nothing like the onel on their website....which one is the right one?

phil744
10-24-2009, 11:25 PM
The one on this page looks nothing like the onel on their website....which one is the right one?

The one on the Throttletek's website is the older dis-continued one, this is the new replecement "G-throttle"

Im sure Roberto will be along soon enough:p

dodiano
10-25-2009, 03:38 AM
Hey Guys,

Sorry for the late reply but flying from El Salvador to Chicago... Indeed the Speedbrake labelling is incorrect unfortunatelly we saw the mistake just as we where finishing it... But it will be fixed... As well as teh Flap didn't noticed that till today when I was taking the Pictures... Hope you like them and they are up for Ordering!! Throttletek Website will be updated next week too!

Regards,

Roberto

No Longer Active
10-25-2009, 06:18 AM
Looks fantastic.....

Will there be any plans for an Airbus style module that can be easily integrated into the centre pedestal?

Thank you.

Alex

chrisdanker
10-25-2009, 10:35 AM
Roberto,

Any chance you will be going to the FS Weekend in Lelystad this November? Wouldn't mind getting a set from you there as I will be there from Malaysia for the FS Weekend and since I'm on low budget for my cockpit, cant yet afford the higher end models being offered out there as well.

Cheers mate...good job on the throttle for a simple setup solution for those of us on a tight budget.

Regards,
Chris Danker

dodiano
10-25-2009, 10:38 AM
Looks fantastic.....

Will there be any plans for an Airbus style module that can be easily integrated into the centre pedestal?

Thank you.

Alex

Hi Alex,

There are plans for a Airbus type G-throttle but probably in a couple of months!

Regards,

Roberto

dodiano
10-25-2009, 10:40 AM
Roberto,

Any chance you will be going to the FS Weekend in Lelystad this November? Wouldn't mind getting a set from you there as I will be there from Malaysia for the FS Weekend and since I'm on low budget for my cockpit, cant yet afford the higher end models being offered out there as well.

Cheers mate...good job on the throttle for a simple setup solution for those of us on a tight budget.

Regards,
Chris Danker

Hi Chris,

Actually we are working hard on a sample unit to be ready to be sent to Leylastad! (Thank you Phil!!) I will not be able to be there but I hope it all gets in time! Thank you for your kind words! Mail me I think we can get a good shipping price to Malaysia!

Regards,

Roberto

chrisdanker
10-25-2009, 10:51 AM
Roberto,

Will be good to see a show unit in Lelystad and then we can have a feel of the real quality of the work you have put in.

Once I have seen the unit in Lelystad and the product is good enough for me , I shall mail you and ask for the pricing of the shipping to Malaysia. Shame though that you wont be selling some units there in the FS Weekend as I could purchase it and take it back home in my Luggage bag....and save the cost of shipping.

Cheers for now.

Chris

dodiano
10-25-2009, 10:57 AM
Roberto,

Will be good to see a show unit in Lelystad and then we can have a feel of the real quality of the work you have put in.

Once I have seen the unit in Lelystad and the product is good enough for me , I shall mail you and ask for the pricing of the shipping to Malaysia. Shame though that you wont be selling some units there in the FS Weekend as I could purchase it and take it back home in my Luggage bag....and save the cost of shipping.

Cheers for now.

Chris

Yeah unfortunately we had some production delays and the units I wanted to send up there will not be ready on time.

Regards,

Roberto

chrisdanker
10-25-2009, 11:10 AM
PITY ! :( ...... :(

Rgds,
Chris

scorpioflyer
10-25-2009, 09:45 PM
Hi Alex,

There are plans for a Airbus type G-throttle but probably in a couple of months!

Regards,

Roberto

Roberto

Would you consider an A330 style G-throttle or will it be an A320? From the pictures that I have seen, there doesn't seem to be much difference between them, except for the reverse levers.

Cheers
Antonio

dodiano
10-25-2009, 10:39 PM
Hi Antonio,

Yeah we are thinking of a G-Throttle version for starters and no plans yet of replica throttles except for the 767! Actually the A-320 and A-330 throttles are very different mechanically and phisically but they work very similar and as you say basic difference is teh Reverse THrust Levers!

Regards,

Roberto

Westozy
10-27-2009, 12:21 AM
Hi all,

I always planned to replace my own TQ by building a better replica but Roberto's unit will save me a heap of time and effort, I'm having one!!!

Gwyn

JimmyGerrard
10-27-2009, 09:55 AM
Roberto, one of these is at the top of my xmas whishlist which I shall soon be passing on to the Mrs! How far in advance should she be ordering me one of these to ensure it arrives on time for the big day? I have a feeling she might call me 'presumptuous' but I will deal with her myself. :D

dodiano
10-27-2009, 09:59 AM
LOL!! Hi Jimmy actually it might take around 15 days at present production schedule to have the unit ready after payment receive! You can preorder one if you wish!! Please mail me at roberto@throttletek.com

Regards,

Roberto

JimmyGerrard
10-27-2009, 10:11 AM
LOL!! Hi Jimmy actually it might take around 15 days at present production schedule to have the unit ready after payment receive! You can preorder one if you wish!! Please mail me at roberto@throttletek.com

Regards,

Roberto

Thanks my friend, let me tell her...sorry 'ask her' if she will buy me it and I will come back to you. :p

dodiano
10-30-2009, 06:40 PM
Pics posted with correct markings and taking orders!!!

Regards,

Roberto

Goldmember
10-31-2009, 12:41 PM
Very nice! What about backlighting and servo movement? Do you think it is possible that owners modify it in a later stage?

dodiano
10-31-2009, 01:39 PM
Backlighting can be achieved after Phil clears a bit his schedule he might be able to make panels for it as an addon Kit! Very simple to be done. Servo Movement is not possible it wasn't taken into account in the original design!

Regards,

Roberto

Fuglsang
10-31-2009, 08:02 PM
Speedbrake labelling seems to be incorrect as well, The detent at the rear should be labelled as "UP" should it not???

Nope.. It is correct!
As you probably know, when the lever are down towards you, the speed brakes are up on the wings... ;)

Cheers!

mlscotti
10-31-2009, 11:43 PM
Finally something in a decent price range. Looks awesome and thanks for your hard work and a fair price..