PDA

View Full Version : 747 Jumpseat

Chaser
10-22-2009, 07:52 PM
Of note, this guy sells a number of parts for 727, 737, and 747. I know how hard jumpseats are to come by, as I've only seen a few. This one could use some re-upholstering, but could be a good project for someone doing a full out sim with jumpseats invested. (seat is located towards the bottom,almost at the end at the time of this writing)

http://www.angelfire.com/il2/aphs/forsale/forsale.html

Jon

gokhotit
10-22-2009, 09:26 PM
My experience with them is they are great for info, or if you have any general question. But, (and this has happened more than once) when you ask how to pay for it, you will never here from them. :???: Dont ask me.

Chaser
10-22-2009, 09:28 PM
Although the website says "check or money order, outside of the US we request Western Union or bank transfer". hehe.

I've dealt with them for information, and have also asked them how to pay for stuff too and have received a response on all count. I can't speak for all others though. They are actually an integral part of my acquisition of parts for an MD-82 project...so it'll be interesting.
Jon

gokhotit
10-22-2009, 10:57 PM
i was getting ready to purchase there LCAC yoke :shock:(that would be sweet), and never told me how/where to send money. So, I didnt get it. :-(

Chaser
10-22-2009, 10:57 PM
i was getting ready to purchase there LCAC yoke :shock:(that would be sweet), and never told me how/where to send money. So, I didnt get it. :-(

Was?? Do you want me to get in touch with him? If so, drop me a PM and I'll CC you on my next email to him.
Jon

choffmann
10-23-2009, 03:17 AM
Nick is a very friendly person, I made excellent trading with him, no complaints at all, although I am in Europe. It was my condition to pay per bank transfer, and he gave me the APHS IBAN and bank number per e-mail, everything went just fine!:grin:

Chris

blueskydriver
10-23-2009, 05:25 AM
Jon,

How about posting Nick's (APHS) email address here. I tried several times and he never replies; maybe, I'm not using the right email?

John

Chaser
10-23-2009, 07:21 AM
Jon,

How about posting Nick's (APHS) email address here. I tried several times and he never replies; maybe, I'm not using the right email?

John

Showing the email as 72715k[at]gmail.com. Let me know please if he doesn't respond, as I'm hoping to email off an order sometime in the next two weeks.
Jon

Efe Cem Elci
10-26-2009, 03:15 AM
We've had no trouble getting in touch with Nick, or getting payment information. So far, we've gotten two 737 seats, rudder pedals, map lights, etc. etc. and no complaints at all!