PDA

View Full Version : OC CDU vs PMDG CDU Panel

Delvos
10-18-2009, 01:40 PM
Hello Builders... as some of you might have read, i'm about to develop a driver module that enable OC CDU with PMDG's 737.

The problem is the display. I can't size PMDG's CDU panel height to fit in OC's CDU. Resizing the height stops short before the panel's height fits. The width is no problem... Anybody solved this?

ran56
10-18-2009, 02:59 PM
Are you using the PMDG CDU gauge ?
If so, I think there is nothing you can do about it.
PMDG hooked both the keyboard and display in to one gauge,
so resizing is a problem, and there is now way (atleast to my knowladge)
to separate them.
What you might be able to do is what Engravity initialy did, they had their own display running in sync with the PMDG.

Good luck.

Delvos
10-19-2009, 04:07 AM
Yes, i would like to do what Engravity did, but therefore i strongly need some information from PMDG in order to get display the CDU pages. I'll to get into contact with PMDG...

Another solution may be to capture CDU's screen and copy it to an external window; i already did that and it works. But - of course - this only works with a visible PMDG CDU gauge and no one would like to see the CDU gauge if he had an external CDU... So i might try to setup a monitor that is known to graphics card, but not connected, move the PMDG gauge to this monitor and then capture the data from this now invisible gauge; i'll try:-)

Regards,