PDA

View Full Version : GLB flight products good stuff!

spiro
09-27-2009, 02:01 PM
hi all i just have to put in a good word :D
got some things from GLB and i have to say i was really supprised!!!!!
thay have very good things i got some things of geremy for my trainner as all know i am keeping it as low cost as can be and i have to say that i picked up some good qualaty things and geremy is a very nice person shipping from there part was exellent very fast once i can find out how to upload my photos i will :D

dnoize
09-27-2009, 02:50 PM
i can second that ! good communication and good service !

Stef

David Withers
09-27-2009, 07:50 PM
i'll third that one, Geremy has some great products and is a great guy to deal with too.

dave

http://sites.google.com/site/flightfacsimile/

No Longer Active
09-28-2009, 05:02 AM
Yeah, Gez has sent me parts and they arrived exactly when he said they would!

Top Stuff at GLB! Very Reliable! Fast Dispatch!

Geremy Britton
09-28-2009, 11:17 AM
Oh guys... Thanks a million for all your comments. Some of those comments come from some well known people in this hobby and that means a lot.

Wasn't expecting this thread at all. Glad your happy - i try my best ;)

:) :)

riche543
09-29-2009, 06:49 AM
Hey Gez, do you think there will be more products avalible As time goes on.. ??? ;)

Geremy Britton
09-29-2009, 10:42 AM
There certainly will be, i can't say too much at the moment though. :)

Hey Gez, do you think there will be more products avalible As time goes on.. ??? ;)

Steve A
10-03-2009, 04:06 PM
Yes, another fan of GLB here, recieved another item just yesterday, A goflight gf-46, Cheap as chips and almost like new, Just as stated on the website, I'm glad Geremy had the vision to launch something like this. It makes building on a budget so much easier if your willing to purchase some things in a used or reconditioned condition. A massive thumbs up from me :mrgreen: