PDA

View Full Version : Adjusting touchdown wav

Drewsta
09-15-2009, 02:28 AM
Hi guys. I was wondering if anyone knew how to increase the volume for the touchdown wav on the level d 767. I have opened up the sound cfg and seen there is a mimimum value only for the 767_mtouch.wav . I have tried playing with this but no change in the volume. I am trying to increase the volume of the touch down wav for better touchdown effect. I have even recorded a knew touchdown wav and applied that but the volume is the same level. Any ideas would be apprciated.

Thanks
Drewsta

HondaCop
09-15-2009, 02:57 AM
Hi guys. I was wondering if anyone knew how to increase the volume for the touchdown wav on the level d 767

Go idle throttle at about 200ft AGL... That should make a louder touchdown sound! LOL Sorry bud, couldn't resist. :p

Drewsta
09-15-2009, 04:53 AM
Go idle throttle at about 200ft AGL... That should make a louder touchdown sound! LOL Sorry bud, couldn't resist. :p

HAHA I don't blame you. Naturally the power levers are at idle when the wheels first touch 95% of the time so that doesn't fix the problem unfortunately.

Tony
09-15-2009, 06:39 AM
Hi,
How about loading the wav file in a (wave)editor like Nero's and increasing the volume there ?