PDA

View Full Version : 1pc and 2 monitors qestion????

spiro
09-03-2009, 04:49 PM
hi all i am trying to get 1 pc to work with 2 monitos i have pexeis GApanel
and i whant to do two things can any one tell me if this will work???

i have a nividia with 2 outputs i arange my monitos horizontal 1a 1b
when i run fsx it starts in the middel of the screen what graffics setting do i have to put for full screen????

and do i just dragge the pexei GA panel to monitor 2 and smallen the out side veiw on monitor1 will it work????:(

p.s. what happens if i whant to fly say a 737 from time to time not using pexeis GA panel how do i get 3d out side veiw monitor 1 and PD ND
on monitor 2 is there any easy wayor any way at all!!
thanks guys

autocadplease
09-03-2009, 07:16 PM
i have a nividia with 2 outputs i arange my monitos horizontal 1a 1b
when i run fsx it starts in the middel of the screen what graffics setting do i have to put for full screen????
Change your display settings so that FS display resolution is the same as your desktop resolution.

and do i just dragge the pexei GA panel to monitor 2 and smallen the out side veiw on monitor1 will it work????:(
Yes, you need to undock your view to do this and FS must run in windows mode (not full screen).

p.s. what happens if i whant to fly say a 737 from time to time not using pexeis GA panel how do i get 3d out side veiw monitor 1 and PD ND
on monitor 2 is there any easy wayor any way at all!!
thanks guys
Just undock the 3d view and open a new view with the cockpit and drag that view on to the second monitor.

Doing it this way will reduce your performance. The best solution would be to buy a Matrox Triple Head to Go (TH2GO) or a Double Head to Go (DH2GO). That way your performance will not suffer.