PDA

View Full Version : Frame around each display

thomaselser
08-31-2009, 02:29 PM
Hi, use PM GC (Boeing) on 3 screens (CPT PFD-ND, EICAS, CO ND-PFD). We suddenly have a small grey frame around each of the screens. The screens run in fullscreen mode. I am not talking about the bitmap frame. When switching to windowed mode the frame has gone ... Any ideas? We use Nvidia graphic cards and nView to position the screens.

Thanks in advance for your help

Best regards

Thomas

Jackpilot
08-31-2009, 05:49 PM
The position and size of the screens are managed by PM commands, you said you did it with Nview....maybe that's it.

thomaselser
09-04-2009, 04:56 PM
You say I can use PM commands to send each gauge to a different screen? How will I achive that? To be honest, I have never seen how to do taht. Can you please elaborate on that? Ta.

Best Regards

Thomas

autocadplease
09-04-2009, 09:44 PM
PM can't send gauges to different screens, but what Jack is saying is do not use nView to resize the PM panel/gauges you do that within PM. Check out page 25 on the PM manual for the details.

Basically you use the arrow keys to move them around and the +/- keys to increase/decrease the size. Use Y & U to change the spacing between gauges. Use TAB to switch between gauges if you have more than one displayed. There are other commands as well.

thomaselser
09-05-2009, 05:49 AM
I only use nView to send the gauges to different screens.

Jackpilot
09-05-2009, 09:22 AM
Try not to use Nview and check if you still have those frames.
PM is based on networking computers and was never intended to be used on only one.
Never heard of those frames before.
JP