PDA

View Full Version : 6DOF Electrical Motion System for sale

ngidalov
08-30-2009, 11:55 AM
Dear cockpit builders,

I just put my recently built 6DOF motion platform for sale on ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130327918555&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

The reason that I'm selling the platform is stat I received as a donation an industrial hydraulic 6DOF motion system from Bosch Rexroth which I'm using for my full motion flight simulator. Please visit my web site for more details:

http://www.elise-ng.net

Best regards,
Nikola Gidalov

kermit
09-05-2009, 02:06 AM
Dear Nikola,
Will you sell a copy of the software and electric drawings,
I`m working in the winch-industry , and I can purchase all the hardware I need.
Note Bosch Rexroth is also a client with us :grin:
Maybe they purchased electrical/hy
draulic components from us?
regards Henk

ngidalov
09-05-2009, 02:24 AM
Dear Nikola,
Will you sell a copy of the software and electric drawings,
I`m working in the winch-industry , and I can purchase all the hardware I need.
Note Bosch Rexroth is also a client with us :grin:
Maybe they purchased electrical/hy
draulic components from us?
regards Henk
Dear Henk,

I developed this electrical platform (including the software) some time ago because I'm building a ful motion flight simulator.
In the mean time Bosch Rexroth donated me a new hydraulical platform including the Bosch software and electric cabinets. I decided to use the platofmr from Bosch for my simulator and to sel my original platform as a whole. So Bosch has nothing to do with the platform for sale. It is build with standard off the shelf components.

To answer you question:
I'm willing to sell my software and my electrical designs alone. In that case I well the 6DOF forward/inverse kinematics and the washout filters software as a "closed source" software (no source code). This means that the software will be tailored to your mechanical designs with the possibilities to fine tune the washout filter parameters to suit your requirements.

If you are interested youcan contact me on my private email address ngidalov@gmail.com

Best regards,
Nikola