PDA

View Full Version : a pic of my switchbox

tinbanger
08-29-2009, 08:57 PM
hi all just put my first pic up of my switch box i use in il2 for my motion simulator im building more pics to come :)http://www.mycockpit.org/photopost/data/534/thumbs/Picture_200.jpg ('http://www.mycockpit.org/photopost/data/534/Picture_200.jpg')

oal331
08-30-2009, 03:43 AM
Nice job !!!

NigelD
08-31-2009, 06:21 PM
Beautiful work there! Looks factory-made standard. My stuff, on the other hand, looks like it was designed by a mad hermit and assembled by a blind, thumbless idiot!

Nigel.

benjimutt
08-31-2009, 10:00 PM
That is great! I am rounding up ideas to do my own switchbox, currently.

tinbanger
09-01-2009, 06:44 AM
Beautiful work there! Looks factory-made standard. My stuff, on the other hand, looks like it was designed by a mad hermit and assembled by a blind, thumbless idiot!

Nigel.

thanks been working on a few leavers to an have just got the bearings for the motion simulator i like the ww11 stuff so ill be building a few other things to if theres a few people that are keen on any thing please yet me know

jortiz
09-21-2009, 09:52 PM
Great job tinbanger. I also fly IL2 and I'm a WWII aviation nut. I can build the shell no problem but interfacing hardware to software is the hard part for me. I just build my first prototype Fw190. I would really appreciate if you could share how you went about interfacing your switchbox to IL2 and some of the problems you encountered. Again, great job on your switchbox. I look forward to seeing your post again.

tinbanger
09-22-2009, 06:42 AM
Great job tinbanger. I also fly IL2 and I'm a WWII aviation nut. I can build the shell no problem but interfacing hardware to software is the hard part for me. I just build my first prototype Fw190. I would really appreciate if you could share how you went about interfacing your switchbox to IL2 and some of the problems you encountered. Again, great job on your switchbox. I look forward to seeing your post again.

wow awsome yer love the ww11 stuff 2 ill finish off my motion simulator then look at a full cockpit it will b at spit or another p 38 . Interfacing has not been a problem at all i use leo,s chip work very well no programming
ill put some more pics up soon keep in touch