PDA

View Full Version : Le Flap Transit,Ext light and FMC Message light

captdave
08-09-2009, 05:28 PM
Hello,

i have problems with the "le flap transit" and "ext" light.

when i set the flap to 1, the transit light illuminate but when the flaps reached setting 1 the "transit" light went off. there is no green "ext" light.

the same situation when i set to flaps 2.the "transit" light went on and went off when the flaps are on 2.

when i set flap 5, now the green "ext" light illiminate and stays illuminated as to flaps 40 as is should.

i use the 737-800.txt file. netdir is installed as required.fs9 is available in the network. i try several aircrafts: standard 737, pmdg with "mod" but nothing helped.

Can someone help me? why from setting 1-5 the green light do not illuminate?

Second question:
I use the engravity fmc and the cp-flight mip hardware. when a message appear on the fmc the yellow light on the AFDS Panel do not illuminate. But when i switch off the pm CDU software, the light on the AFDS Panel went on. what is wrong there?

AchillesP
08-09-2009, 06:10 PM
Hi,

1.) Are you using pmsystems?
2.) flap lights are connected to cpflight mip?
3.) AFDS is connected to cpflight mip?

Note: AFDS is not yet implemented at pm. You have to use another program

Hello,

i have problems with the "le flap transit" and "ext" light.

when i set the flap to 1, the transit light illuminate but when the flaps reached setting 1 the "transit" light went off. there is no green "ext" light.

the same situation when i set to flaps 2.the "transit" light went on and went off when the flaps are on 2.

when i set flap 5, now the green "ext" light illiminate and stays illuminated as to flaps 40 as is should.

i use the 737-800.txt file. netdir is installed as required.fs9 is available in the network. i try several aircrafts: standard 737, pmdg with "mod" but nothing helped.

Can someone help me? why from setting 1-5 the green light do not illuminate?

Second question:
I use the engravity fmc and the cp-flight mip hardware. when a message appear on the fmc the yellow light on the AFDS Panel do not illuminate. But when i switch off the pm CDU software, the light on the AFDS Panel went on. what is wrong there?

captdave
08-10-2009, 07:05 AM

No

Yes.

Yes.

All lights work normal with cpflight mip board. MIP board lights test is ok.

AchillesP
08-10-2009, 11:28 AM
1.) Problem

2 & 3) You can not do anythink to change that.

You need, pmsystems(to write logics) and free open mind cards like phidgets or opencockpits

No

Yes.

Yes.

All lights work normal with cpflight mip board. MIP board lights test is ok.

abril
05-17-2010, 04:36 PM
Hi Achilles.

In the past I recall that you made a logic to use the program Thomas Richter, and so that it can be used with the module PM pmSystems.

Please, could you tell me where I can find this file?

Thank you very much for your attention.

Israel Abril