PDA

View Full Version : Real 737 Panel On Ebay UK

No Longer Active
08-05-2009, 01:03 PM
Another UK auction!

Something do with the pedestal I guess, ATC unit from looking at it!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BOEING-737-TCAS-ATC-PANEL_W0QQitemZ190325858343QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CPV_Aviation_SM?hash=item2c504e2027&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14#ht_600wt_939

Geremy Britton
08-05-2009, 01:37 PM
Yeah, this is a transponder.

Please be aware though. This is 'James Buffy' operating under a new name. I know there were some reservations about the length of delivery time on his products before and many were not happy.

Just to make you aware of that.
That panel isn't particularly cheap anyway from others i have seen.

No Longer Active
08-05-2009, 02:37 PM
To be honest mate, I don't know the seller, I just saw the item while I was doing my daily scan of ebay, I more or less check daily to see what new items are listed on the aircraft parts section of ebay....

If I see any parts that I think will be of any interest to mycockpit members, I post them, that way you wont miss a bargain!

Would love to see more GA stuff on ebay UK, I wish it was more like Ebay.com where you get tonnes of GA stuff and dirt cheap, not too keen on importing from America as I am worried that I will get hit with an import tax bill.

Also delivery will be high, especially on large heavy aviation items such as panel etc!

Cheers,

Alex

Geremy Britton
08-05-2009, 03:55 PM
No problem Alex. I too have a similar addiction of browsing the aircraft parts in the UK. Never much for the boeing builder either unfortunately. All my stuff ends up coming from overseas - even with the hefty postage price tag attached. :roll:

No Longer Active
08-05-2009, 04:17 PM
Ebay sure is exciting though, you never know what you are going to get!

Your right about Boeing parts too, never seen much!

If you do find something, you sure do pay the price!

Would love to buy a few real cessna bits for my sim, my birthday is the end of this month, so may treat myself to something, dont know what as yet, I'm on the lookout!

(must be cheap...as always!) lol :)