PDA

View Full Version : Fds-em1

blueskydriver
07-14-2009, 05:07 AM
Is anyone using the FDS-EM1 within a 737 sim? If so, do you by chance have the wiring diagram for the connectors. I'm using it for the Stab Out of Trim and with an SYS-3

I've sent Steve Cos an email, but maybe someone is awake on the other side of the globe that might know...sooner.

John

Jackpilot
07-14-2009, 08:05 AM
You can figure it out with a multimeter, just in case!.
Good idea for the Stab OOT
JP

ivar hestnes
07-14-2009, 11:42 AM
Send me a PM with your e-mail adress, and I will send the diagram to you right away:smile:

tomcat78
11-29-2011, 07:15 AM
Hi all,
I ordered the MIP annunciator pack from FDS and i must say i was very happy. I built 80% of the MIP myself, and i just needed to buy this pack, plus a few other things, to make it come to life.

This switch come with the pack, i emailed FDS and i got sent the wiring diagram.

I am still not confident if i am reading this diagram correctly so can anyone can confirm if what i am interpreting is correct.

From what i can gather it has four LEDs.
These are powered by pins B-C, B-D, B-E, and B-F.
The actual switch, outputs through pins 2-3, 5-6 =Off (Depressed)
2-1, 5-4 =On (Pressed)

I can understand the logic of the switch part, but i am still a bit confused about the 4 LED states.

Do they all operate in sync with each other (meaning, on, and off all at once), or is there situations when you need the LEDs to operate independantly from each other?

If anyone can confirm with what i have gathered so far is correct, and even answer my query that would be fantastic!

Regards
TOM