PDA

View Full Version : 737 Panels Drawing AutoCAD

mterm
06-26-2009, 01:47 PM
I have been working on a set of AutoCad drawings for a while now. They are not complete but i have the MIP, Forward overhead complete. I got these drawing originally from AutoCadplease and have taken them and tried to give them more detail and separate the panels to individual drawings. They are drawn in millimeters and are 1:1 they are in AutoCad 2000 format. I was going to post them in the download section when they were complete but lately have not had the time to work on them. So I figured they may be useful as they are. I make no guarantee that all of the dimension are accurate. For those of you that do not have AutoCad I believe you can go to Autodesks web site and download a free viewer. I hope they are useful, I have submitted the drawing for upload into the file library "Cockpit Bitmaps & Drawings" Main Panel folder.

Mark

autocadplease
06-26-2009, 07:05 PM
Mark,

That would be very helpful indeed!

mterm
06-29-2009, 12:55 PM
I am not sure who to contact but the CAD file that I submitted above was placed in the file library twice. This was my mistake as I submitted it twice. So the files "737 Panels AutoCAD 2000" & "737 AutoCAD 2000" are the same file. Sorry for the inconvenience

autocadplease
06-29-2009, 01:27 PM
Thank you very much! The drawing is great!

PS: I think Deesystems can delete the double posting if you PM him.