PDA

View Full Version : Music Legend: Michael Jackson has Died.

Geremy Britton
06-25-2009, 07:30 PM
Sorry for the off topic;

However i have just heard Michael Jackson has died, which is rather a shock for me and for many. It has been confirmed in the last 30 minutes Michael jackson has not survived his coma after cardiac arrest in his LA home. Many of Michaels Songs reached the charts and is some of the most well known music of all time (Most recognisably the album: Thriller - selling alone 50 million) And a total of a quarter of a billion copies worldwide of all albums.

I would like to take this opportunity to wish familly and assiciates deepest condolences. We are shocked at his departure

More details can be found here: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/8119951.stm This is a live link which i am following now. The latest is the coroner has confirmed his death of cardiac arrest. Ever increasing crowds are gathering at the LA Site as i write. Truly phenomenal support given for a phenomenal musician.

Rest in Peace sir.

Matt Olieman
06-25-2009, 07:54 PM
Shocker!!!! WOW.

Matt Olieman

rickysymo
06-25-2009, 09:10 PM
Definitely, a total shocker even for someone like me who is not a fan, reports like this is completely mind blowing. I believe anyone who is too popular and dies would surprise anyone.