PDA

View Full Version : New guy

Dirtdiver
06-23-2009, 10:27 PM
Hey everyone, I'm Dirtdiver. I just stumbled across your forums, and I really like this place! I first thought about building my home flight deck about 4 years ago, but I've had to wait because of money and time constraints. Now, I'm ready to get started! I'm building a 737NG flight deck. Look forward to using these forums, and hopefully I can help out others too.

riche543
06-24-2009, 06:08 AM
Hey DirtDiver , welcome. I myself havnt been a member here too long, But its great being part of this forum , There is always someone willing to Help & share what they have learnt themselfs along the way, Im sure you will find this place very useful , As the saying goes Share & share alike.. Cheers Riche....;)

Matt Olieman
06-24-2009, 07:14 AM
Welcome aboard!!! :) :) :)

It doesn't take a lot of money to get started, just do a step at a time at your convenience. Most of our builders spend years building their cockpit. Believe me, those years go by fast when you look back. :) :) :)

Matt Olieman

Tomlin
06-24-2009, 08:27 AM
Welcome aboard!!! :) :) :)

Most of our builders spend years building their cockpit. Believe me, those years go by fast when you look back. :) :) :)

Matt Olieman

Roger that Matt!