PDA

View Full Version : Hi, I Am Maciek.

Olbi
06-23-2009, 09:31 AM
Hello People .I am Maciek i am 13 years old , i was born in Poland but now i live in Scotland , When i going to Scotland 2 years ago i dont know about planes nothing after my first flight i have been interested about planes i have find game Flight Simulator 2004 and start flying , but its not enough when i have find forum www.vatsim.pl i am find a Cockpit Builders forum and from this time i have staretd thinking about Home cockpit . I have bought Saitek Pro flight Yoke/Throotle first thinking was Fictional cockpit but from November 2008 i changed plans to B737 HomeCockpit. First i have bought MCP and make a glareshield(which is not finished)I have bought EFIS panel about 2 weeks ago. its all about me and my cockpit. ;).

PS
Please Tell me if you cant understand my English ;).

Matt Olieman
06-23-2009, 10:07 AM
Hi Maciek,

You're English is fine:) Welcome to MyCockpit.

I like you, started early in my life with lot's of interest in Airplanes and learning to fly. Have fun flight simming and building!!!

Matt Olieman

Stijn
06-23-2009, 03:53 PM
finaly!!!!

finaly somebody of my age I'm 15 years old (nearly 16)
I know it's a hard hobby for us because it's so expensive!!!
My tip is to try build as many you can yourself!
I build my sim (the cockpit itself not) for about 120 euro's and look at the result try finding the post : I think this is worth an aplause
good luck!

Stijn