PDA

View Full Version : Jetline systems

coppermasonry
06-14-2009, 09:11 PM
Well instead of getting a computer made I think I am leaning towards a jetline system. I am going to call them tomorrow and see what is the difference between their computer models and was seeing if anyone here has any experience with these computers.

ChrisKLAS
06-14-2009, 09:25 PM
Highly, highly recommended on my part.

I purchased their mid-range system (forget what it's called) about 4 months ago, with a few upgrades, for my FS9 pit and couldn't be any happier. Great service, timely responses to e-mails, and a high quality system that (thankfully) comes with none of the pre-installed "bait software" that you'd get on a Dell or other mass-produced machine.

FS9 (with 9.1 service pack) was even installed and ready to go, only waiting for me to insert the CD.

Conair
01-24-2011, 04:35 PM
Hi,

I know this thread is old but does anyone have any other feedback on pre-built systems from Jetline and their service? Any further info would be appreciated. I am thinking of purchasing thier - Jetline Hellfire Custom FS PC.

Thanks.

Conair
02-10-2011, 04:07 PM
How did you like the jetline system? Any feedback?

dc8flightdeck
02-13-2011, 03:43 PM
We purchased two for a project and the motherboard quickly failed on one. We mailed it back to them and it took about a month but they replaced it free of charge. They said the delay was due to the replacement motherboard being back ordered.

Conair
02-14-2011, 12:08 PM
Thanks for the reply. I've been working with their sales team and thus far they have provided great customer support and were able to answered all my questions. I am planning to order one computer for now.