PDA

View Full Version : Future developments

jeehell
05-31-2009, 10:39 AM
Hello,

In this thread you'll find some inputs on the developments I intend to implement in the next versions of my software.
If you have any feature request, feel free to ask here, but I cannot promise to implement everything right away ;)

So what's coming up next:

FMGS:
-Holding patterns
-SEC FPLN
-DIR page: RDL IN function
-Mach mode corrected
-V/S mode
-Corrected track display on ND in some cases

Now I'm also looking into creating less specific instruments for more generic aircraft, as a parallel project to distract my mind when motivation is not there. That gauges set would look like my A320 standby gauges, but with more available gauge types (i.e. general aviation gauges like vertical speed, VOR/ADF receivers, RPM,etc....). If you have any request, here is the good place, but bear in mind it'll be quite generic so don't expect me to come up with the exact replica of any type of aircraft gauges.

JeeHell

OmniAtlas
12-26-2013, 07:28 AM
Hi Jeehell -- here are some personal request (from my short time I've been using it!)

* 1. Please implement a donate (by paypal) button in the about section of your software or put it in the manual!

2. Terrain data -- love the radar sweep, but terrain data is still very 'blocky' even at the divide by integer 2. I believe the peak heights are also displayed in the ND?

3. LOC and CATIII approaches need refining (still a very unstable approach) *I know you mentioned this is work in development in the manual.

4. Weather radar :P

Looks like you have a bug tracking website -- will try and bring up any issues I have there.

Thanks again, and happy new year!

netserv
04-16-2014, 06:25 PM
HI, not sure if this thread is correct, but i just want to ask you if there was new development in the API since 2011. I got your API DOC at this time and want to continue programming now.
Gunther

jeehell
04-17-2014, 06:30 AM
Hi Gunther,

Contact me by email for that please.

Regards,
JL

frederic-r
09-21-2014, 09:27 AM
Hi JL,

First, Thank you :-)

3 ideas of improvements which would be nice for my cockpit, perhaps for others too ?...

- Ability to manage each digit (glareshield) independently in sioc creator (instead of first digit / number of digits). In my case, some displays are on 2 separate cards, so output numbers are not ordered.

- Ability to manage MCDU Keyboard with simple pushbuttons (OC master) instead of USBKeys card.

- Ability to read any switch position, especially on OVHD. I know these offsets can be written to toggle switches, it would be nice if they also could be read.

The most important thing is you give us a lot of pleasure with your soft, I (we) really appreciate your work and your patience with us.
Sincerely, THANKS A LOT for what you've already done for the simmers community.

Regards,

Frederic

lmaster
09-21-2014, 04:05 PM
Hi JL,

Just adding the request to try to do something with the flightplan functionality:
- importing a fpl file from FSX
or, at least,
- the ability to save a flightplan inserted at your MCDU.

Like others, I too thank you for all your work and availability.

Regards,
Joao

OmniAtlas
09-22-2014, 02:45 AM
Hi JL,

Just adding the request to try to do something with the flightplan functionality:
- importing a fpl file from FSX
or, at least,
- the ability to save a flightplan inserted at your MCDU.

Like others, I too thank you for all your work and availability.

Regards,
Joao

Route plans insertion from PFPX would be extremely helpful.
Also saving the state of the aircraft and all the variables could help in testing -- thanks JL, I know you're busy and only a one man team.

Thank you for all your time and effort.

AirFan
09-22-2014, 02:23 PM
Hi JL,

I think the option for the newer EIS2 displays would be really nice. I am aware that this is some effort though. Do you intend to add these newer displays in the future?

Many thanks for your great software!!!!!!
Rob