PDA

View Full Version : Tutorial wanted!

kenlie_no
05-28-2009, 02:19 AM
HI; Im trying to understand FSUIPC and offsets.

How can I make some buttons on my overhead to play like a prerecorded ground handling sound (PMsound)and pushback sequence when I press the e.g ground button.

I know that this can be done but I would like to have an exampel, like where do I write the code what offset must I use and basicly how do I change the way my overhead works.

Im using FDS sys cards, with all xmls in place so all normal operations works just fine with my full PM suite.

kenlie_no
05-28-2009, 04:55 PM
Like AchillesP says in his post about fspassengers I must
edit in xx.lgc file and in sysvar.txt file.

So Its in sysvar I do the editing??
"
**You must delete the nosmoking and seatbelts logic that comes with pmsys737.lgc

Insert inside sysvar.txt the below lines at the buttom of the file.
"

blueskydriver
05-29-2009, 12:21 AM
There is a program that was made for FS9 that did a great job of handling Pushback Operations with pre-recorded sound files. It also included angles of pushback (not just the 90 degree, but other smaller angles).

This program was freeware and was called Pushback Panel v2.0 for Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004. This panel is based on XML gauges by Rob Barendregt. It is intended for Pushback operations.

Goto this link for more information:

http://harrierpanels.avsim.ru/eng/pb.html#pb2

I do have the zip files for PB 2.0 and the zip file pb2os.zip (that is a patch) if you cannot locate them. The patch enables Pushback Panel v2.0 to use Wingfold command in FS2004 to toggle ON/OFF the Project Opensky Pushback truck ( PTS-1 ). The patch comes with a default bitmap (posky.bmp) of Project Opensky Boeing 767-300 V4 (Air Canada livery) that can be replaced with any other.

Finally, I know FS9 programs can be made to work in FSX, so this would be a good one to figure out. Also, FSUIPC would then be setup with your Overhead switch/button to trigger the wingfold command and thus trigger the pushback panel.

I've used this panel in FS9 and it worked fine, it just needs a way to be brought into FSX...

kenlie_no
05-29-2009, 12:43 AM
ve a look at the this today and then if someone could be so kind to do an exampel code maybe im getting the hang of it :)

Trevor have also posted offset for dummies, so this is starting slowly to look like a project.