PDA

View Full Version : opencockpits and pmdg

djcevera20
05-26-2009, 07:20 AM
could someone please point me in the direction to a thread where it would explain how to get the opencockpits hardware to work with the pmdg 737 i came accross one before but i cant find it sorry guys

cz4hkr
05-26-2009, 05:40 PM
Hi, what do you want to control?
with PMDG is problem, you cannot control it over FSUIPC, you have to use keyboard shortcuts.
on OC website is MCP script for SIOC
regards,
Jan

barkay
05-27-2009, 03:27 AM
Hi,

Actually you can control pretty much of the PMDG with OC cards. If you can clarify the issue a little bit by giving more detail on what to control it would be better to point you towards a better direction

regards,

barkay

djcevera20
05-27-2009, 08:35 AM
currently i would like to control the mcp and radios...eventually i would like to control just about everything that is possible..of course over a period of time but mainly looking for the mcp and radios now..i guess what im looking for is the offsets for the pmdg but if i read correctly this is not how you control the pmdg...sorry just a little confused. bear with me

cz4hkr
05-27-2009, 10:06 AM
currently i would like to control the mcp and radios...eventually i would like to control just about everything that is possible..of course over a period of time but mainly looking for the mcp and radios now..i guess what im looking for is the offsets for the pmdg but if i read correctly this is not how you control the pmdg...sorry just a little confused. bear with me

on OC site i found script (in attachement)
this is for plug and play MCP with PMDG. I tested this few months ago, it was working , but there are some problems with rotary encoder speed.
Its normal becouse it is using keyboard interface only

MartinK
05-27-2009, 11:13 AM
Hi,

Is there any specific reason you want to use OC Cards? If not, have you looked at what Ian Sisson (http://www.737ng.co.uk) has done specifically with pmdg 737 and Overhead, Mip, MCP and Pedestal - lots and lots of good stuff.

Cheers,

Martin

djcevera20
05-27-2009, 04:51 PM
using oc cards mainly because that is what is avail to me i have a master and a display at the moment

cz4hkr
05-27-2009, 05:43 PM
using oc cards mainly because that is what is avail to me i have a master and a display at the moment

I like OC too , I did power panel for B737 and lot of more with this.
OC is good to start and for PMDG is good enought