PDA

View Full Version : help with FSUIPC views Saitek Yoke

gstewartsax
05-25-2009, 01:55 PM
Hi,

I recently set up my saitek yoke and it's working well. The only problem is that i can't seem to find the right button setting for the left thumb swivel type button. before I uninstalled the saitek drivers it had a nice movable external view of the plane(by pressing the red right thumb button twice), easy to position the view at any point around the plane, but after setting up FSUIPC I can't find the right setting . Any help would be great, I hope this explanation makes sense.

thanks,

Grant

Trevor Hale
05-25-2009, 07:11 PM
Hi Grant.

I think the setting you are talking about refers to the "cycle views" if you pressed it once, it would load the virtual cockpit, twice it would load the exterior of the aircraft. a third time was a tower view and a fourth time brought you back in the aircraft 2d panel.

One you were viewing the exterior of the aircraft your hat switch would circle around the aircraft where you selected. is this correct?

Trev

gstewartsax
05-26-2009, 01:01 AM
Hi,

Thanks for your reply. Ya,that's what I'm talking about.

take care,

Grant

ak49er
05-26-2009, 02:53 AM
If you are referring to the "Hat-Switch" , which is set by default in FS2004, you must program it manually in FSUIPC.

It is a really good introductory lesson to programming the easy to use FSUIPC utility.

When you are in there, investigate all the other possibilities the program presents.

Enjoy