PDA

View Full Version : Link on how you can make your own circuit board in less than one hour

388TH_A
05-10-2009, 02:01 AM
Here is the link if your ever wanting to make your own circuit board in less than one hour. I did it it was really easy. And since i didn't have a laser Printer i set up a Apple Laser Printer and had it print to file. Also i Named the file ****.PS I think its called Photo Script or something like that. Put it onto Thumb Drive Then took it to this store near by and had them print it onto a Magazine type paper with there Laser Printer. And again its REALLY REALLY REALLY easy to do.

http://www.riccibitti.com/pcb/pcb.htm

Matt Olieman
05-10-2009, 09:16 AM
Excellent information, very nice.

Thank You,
Matt Olieman

makoy
05-10-2009, 10:54 AM
Thanks,

I will try that to make PCB's to 3 x FMC :D

Marco

BHawthorne
05-11-2009, 05:04 AM
I could imagine this being very useful for making custom MFD bezels with switches in them and other customized key setups. Maybe, make our own switch tie-ins (or whatever they're called). I'd like to make my own boards, 1 for the left panels, one for the right and one for the main instrument panel then tie it all into 3 USB plug-ins, one for each area. That's way far away from my capabilities at the moment though. Sure I could do this circuit board etching thing easily with my Photoshop and Illustrator background, but I need to know electronics now...lol.