PDA

View Full Version : It is finally done

gokhotit
04-30-2009, 07:59 PM
Just my autopilot..the sim will NEVER be complete. It has been functional for over a year, just put the finishing touches on it. Let me know what you think. And it has my new GoFlight module perched on top of it.

sorry about the size.

http://www.mycockpit.org/photopost/watermark.php?file=3966

Matt Olieman
04-30-2009, 08:51 PM
Nice Job!!!!! :) :) :) Looks great.

Matt Olieman

Tony Hill
04-30-2009, 09:13 PM
Beautiful work!! Congrats

Darryl

ANDYSMITH
05-01-2009, 10:49 AM
That looks like a real airplane part, good job.

Two things...is the white switch below the flight director a "pitch bending wheel" out of an electronic keyboard?

And if I may ask...how have you set up the "GPS" button? I have been fighting the "Toggle GPS drives NAV1" function but can't get a 2 posision switch to work like up=nav down=gps.

Andy

Matt_Thomas
05-01-2009, 11:17 AM
Just my autopilot..the sim will NEVER be complete. It has been functional for over a year, just put the finishing touches on it. Let me know what you think. And it has my new GoFlight module perched on top of it.

The word "done" really does have a different meaning when we talk about flight simulators, doesn't it?

Great work!

gokhotit
05-04-2009, 10:50 PM
The "white switch" below the FD button is a VSI wheel out of real autopilot unit i scrapped out and hooked into a pot (The FD switch came from the same unit).

The GPS switch is hooked into the NAV/GPS offset, which i cant remeber exactly what the offset is. It illuminates when the Nav mode is linked to the GPS and is off when it is on NAV1. It works just like a 0,1 switch. 0=Nav, and 1=GPS (might be vie versa)

All the switches are backlit Korry MILSPEC switches that came from Lockheed.