PDA

View Full Version : Regarding a DC-10 simulator

samson
04-23-2009, 04:51 AM
Hi all!

I am a member of the simulator group at Vasteras Aviation Museum in Sweden where we are currently in the final stage with a DC10-simulator.
(www.flygmuseum.com)

In the center of the two steering consoles there are a holder for flightplans, maps etc.
(See the attached picture which I "borrowed" from airliners.net). These two items are missing in our DC10.
http://www.samsonab.se/dc10

Any suggestions where we can get these items would be gratefully received.

Best regards,
Tommy Olsson
http://www.samsonab.se/dc10

Gallie
04-23-2009, 05:14 AM
Hi,

Try contacting Nick at APHS.
www.angelfire.com/il2/aphs

Most of us have bought parts from Nick.

Regards,

Mike

Michael Carter
04-23-2009, 06:19 AM
I know he had at least one of those chart holders. There was a photo of it posted.

Geremy Britton
04-23-2009, 12:02 PM
Both Mikes' beat me to it there!

Nick i know has at least one available if it's not resantly sold. If he doesn't have a second he may be able to get hold of another for you if you contact him.

Contact him from his website and see what he can do.

This is the only place i've ever seen these DC10 yoke clipboards for sale from an airliner.

Jetcos
04-23-2009, 03:52 PM
Hi Tommy,

I happen to have a pair from a project that we were planning on doing but changed our minds. My brother (Pete) and I say you are welcome to them. They need a little cleaning but are complete and in very reasonable condition. Would hate to see the simulator missing these to pieces.

Let me know,

Steve

samson
04-24-2009, 01:50 AM
Hi Tommy,

I happen to have a pair from a project that we were planning on doing but changed our minds. My brother (Pete) and I say you are welcome to them. They need a little cleaning but are complete and in very reasonable condition. Would hate to see the simulator missing these to pieces.

Let me know,

Steve
Wonderful Steve!

Please let me know how and when you can deliver, and to what cost.

Best wishes,
Tommy

Jetcos
04-24-2009, 08:44 PM
Parts are on the way!

Steve